A Best Friend

General POV
Setting: Winnie's Room

"I cannot wait for you to see the hotel! I've been there so many times, you'll love it!" Winnie could barely hold her excitement as this was the first time in a few months where she had gotten to see her best friend of all time: Samantha.

Samantha is a werewolf, just as Winnie, the two even share the same age.

"It better be, you've been going on about how amazing it is since we found out we're going there" Samantha said back to her.

"Heh, yeah. Well to be honest there's another reason I can't wait to get back to the hotel." Winnie said looking down as the fur on her face began to glow red.

"Oh really, and what's that?" Samantha asked back, "could it be a boy?" she said with a smug look on her face looking directly at Winnie.

As soon as Winnie heard this her face immediately began to grow even more red, giving Samantha the answer she suspected.

"So who's the werewolf you've fallen for, Win?" she asked Winnie. "Actually he's not a werewolf...he's a vampire" Winnie responded reluctantly.

"A vampire?!?" Samantha exclaimed back at Winnie. "Well! Only half vampire! The other half is human!" Winnie yelled back trying to defend herself.

Winnie couldn't help but look away, feeling extremely embarrassed.

"My my, Win, well I cannot wait to meet this half human half vampire you have fallen so deeply for" Samantha said back to Winnie with a smile.

"Mhm" was all that Winnie could muster back.

"Well we'll be leaving tomorrow, this ought to be interesting" Samantha said back.