A New Love

General POV

After Dennis and Winnie finished walking around the hotel together they came back to the main lobby to catch up with Samantha.

Samantha had just finished her tour of the hotel with Drac and Mavis. The two of them took the liberty of giving Samantha and other guests a tour of the hotel.

"Hey, Sammy!" Winnie yelled out when she saw Samantha in the lobby. "Hey Win! What's up? Catch up with your boyfriend?" Samantha said. They both immediately started to blush.

"Anyway..." Winnie started. "I want you and Dennis to hang out now! You're my best friend and Dennis is my zing. You two should get to know each other," Winnie continued.

"You want us to hang out?" Samantha questioned. "Sure, why not? It'll be fun", Dennis said. Samantha had a questionable look towards Dennis as he approached her.

"Well, why not? It'll be fun", Samantha said shrugging her shoulders. "Great! I'm gonna go spend time with mum and dad. You two have fun!" Winnie said to both of them as she went off to her parents.

~~Samantha POV~~

"So what do ya wanna do Dennis?" I asked him. "We could probably...oh! Wanna go to the pool? It should be open at this time of night". Dennis responded. "Oh yeah, that sounds fun!" I said back to Dennis. "

"We'll both go back to our rooms to change and meet back at my room, it's closer to the pool. Got it?" I said to Dennis. "Got it, see you then!" Dennis said back to me. Dennis then left to go to his room. He's nice.

I went back to my room to change as well. I guess I can change into this purple bikini. Why not?... I wonder what he'll be wearing. 

Finally, I'm done changing, took long enough. Oh, there's a knock at the door, must be Dennis. When I opened the door I could see Dennis standing in his bathing suit. He was wearing a white tee-shirt and orange and yellow striped swimming trunks. 

"Ready to go?" Dennis asked me. "Yep, let's go", I said back to him. We walked and talked on the way to pool until we finally got there. "Finally, took us long enough," I said already halfway exhausted.

"Alright let's do this!" Dennis exclaimed. I looked over at Dennis and he was starting to take off his tee-shirt. Finally, he had it off and I could see his entire mid-region. 

"Come on Samantha let's go!" Dennis said to me as he began to jump in the pool. "Hey, you splashed...me" I started to say but was suddenly stopped by the sight of Dennis in the pool.

His hair had fallen down because of the water and the rest of his body was completely soaked, he looks amazing...

"Samantha! Come on! Jump in!" Dennis said which suddenly snapped me out of my trance. "Oh right! Yeah, on my wa!" I said reluctantly, this outta be interesting...