A New Love pt. 2

General POV

Dennis and Samantha ended up playing together in the pool for hours. They talked and, in the process, got to know each other better.

They ended up finding many similarities between them, likes and dislikes, but the main connector was Winnie. They could both talk about anything involving Winnie for a while. Sitting on the pool walls they were having another conversation centered around Winnie.

"The nickname right? Win always uses nicknames for close friends," Samantha says. "Let me guess, 'Zing'? No! 'Zing Zing'! That sounds exactly like a Winnie nickname!" Samantha says laughing.

"Yep it's 'Zing Zing' you got it! She calls me it every time she sees me," Dennis says back laughing as well. "And let me guess. You never opposed it once did you?" Samantha asked already knowing what the answer would be.

Dennis remained quiet yet was smiling to himself.

"Ha, I knew it", Samantha said smirking. "So what do you wanna do now?" Dennis asked her. "Let's head back to the main lobby and meet up with Winnie, I think we've done enough 'hanging out' for today", Samantha said back to him.

"Ok ok fine. Let's go." Dennis extended his arm out to her beckoning her to take his. She did and got up, but she couldn't help feeling extremely heated in the process.

Samantha's entire face grew red as she took Dennis's hand. "I...I..." she kept stuttering, and Dennis had begun to notice. "Oh, are you okay?" He asked her.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine..." Samantha said back to him. "Just a little...uneasy is all", she added. "Oh, well maybe we should get back to the lobby then" Dennis said with concern.

"Yeah, let's just..go ahead and go" Samantha said rushing off to the lobby.

"Huh, weird" Dennis remarked.

~~Samantha POV~~

What's wrong with me? I shouldn't be feeling this way. But he's so nice and kind and sweet but...

He's following behind me right now. I can see the concerned look in face. He's actually worried about me.

...

He's an amazing person

...

Do I really love him?

...

I think I do.

...

How am I gonna break this to Winnie?