A New Friend

General POV

The wolves finally arrived at the hotel after a couple hours of driving. Winnie could hardly contain her excitement as her hopped out of the car and ran straight to the front doors of the hotel.

"Hey Win! Wait up!" Samantha yelled as her she got out the car and tried to catch up to Winnie. "Oh sorry" Winnie responded looking back at Samantha.

"So this is the incredible hotel you've been talking up for days" Samantha said with a little sarcasm in her voice. "Hey the outside may not look that fabulous but wait till you see the inside, you'll love it!" Winnie exclaimed.

The two finally walked into the hotel, following the rest of Winnie's brothers with Wayne and Wanda. "Woah, you weren't kidding Win. This place is amazing." Samantha looked around in awe as she gazed from one side of the lobby to the other.

"This is nothing, you haven't even seen the rooms yet", Winnie responded back. "The rooms better be a hundred times better than this if you're talking them up now!" Samantha jokingly responded.

Finally the moment Winnie had been waiting for ever since they had left. A tall, orange-haired half human, half vampire came out from behind a door into the lobby. None other than Dennis himself.

"Zing Zing!" Winnie yelled as she ran up to him and tried to tackle him like she used to when they were kids. But Dennis has gotten a lot stronger since then so she wasn't actually able to knock him over.

Instead they ended in a hug, "Winnie! I'm so happy to see you again!" Dennis exclaimed happily. "You haven't zinged with anyone else while I've been gone have you?" Winnie asked jokingly with a smile on her face.

"Of course not" Dennis said back in the same fashion. Winnie gave him a peck on the cheek before turning to Samantha. "So Sammy, this is him! Dennis, meet my best friend Samantha. Samantha, meet Dennis." Winnie said happily to the both of them.

"Pleased to meet you" Dennis said to Samantha. "Yeah, and you." Samantha responded back observing him in the process. "So, you're Winnie's zing huh?" She said half joking yet half dead serious.

"I...I guess, if you want to put it that way," Dennis responded back a little nervous. Samantha walked around him a few times observing his character, "alright, you seem acceptable" she finally said to him.

"Oh haha Sammy," Winnie said to Samantha. "Anyway, you two better become best friends or you'll never hear the end of it from me", she added speaking to both of them.

"Yeah yeah," Samantha said to her. "Don't worry Win, me and your Zing here will be besties in no time", she added.

Dennis didn't really know how to feel about the situation he had indirectly gotten himself into.