Anonymous' Story.

Okay so when I was eight, I heard Welcome To The Black Parade.  I hadn't really gotten an interest in any music yet,  so I listened to the song over and over with my brother until I learned all the lyrics.   I never found out who the band was, until after my friend in the sixth grade asked me if I had ever heard of the song Mama.  I said no, so she played it for me.  I thought it was cool, but still didn't learn the band name, until the played me Welcome To The Black Parade.  After that,  I downloaded The Black Parade Is Dead onto my iPod, and learned all the songs on the album.  

Fairly soon,  I heard Na Na Na and Sing,  then asked my brother who the band was.  The second he said My Chemical Romance,  I freaked out, and downloaded the rest of their songs.  Throughout sixth grade, I got made fun of,  Fat, Lesbian,  Ugly, Whore, lay among the names. The only way I got through this was by listening to the album Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge.  

I eventually got the guts to tell my friend that I self-harmed, and she tagged me in a few pictures on intagram.  The first was a quote from Gerard, No kid should ever feel like they deserve cuts on their wrists.  The second,  was another quote by Mr.  Way, If anyone ever makes fun of you, kindly raise your middle fingers and shout, Fuck You.  So,  basically MCR got me to where I am now.  They kept me going.  They taught me to stick up for myself.  They taught me to use my voice.  They taught me to never give up on my dreams. To never lose hope. To keep running.