@Robots_Afterlife's Story.

I'm going to start by saying that my story is pretty boring.

I was about nine or ten years old when I first found out about them. My sister called me into the room to show me an awesome song that she had found recently. At the time, I had very little interest in music. I listened to whatever played (though I had an obsession with 'enter sandman' by Metallica and 'strawberry fields' by the Beatles) so I listened to the song and I was in love with it.

  A few weeks later, she showed me the music video and I still didn't know the songs name or the bands name. I referred to it as 'the one with the cherry headed guy' (I was obsessed with his red hair and the ray-guns) I also loved the line 'eat plastic surgery' I would always laugh. She also showed me another song and I still didn't know the tittles or the bands name.

  Eventually, she told me that the band was called my 'chemical romance' and I literally said "oh my gosh! Where have they been all my life?!" I heard a few other songs by them

The next year, I saved up and bought an iPod touch. All of my music was my sister's. I had some pop (I still listened to that crap) and I had four MCR songs. I was obsessed with them. I asked my best friend(at the time) if she knew who they were and she had no clue. She left school the next year.

In sixth grade, I had a class with a friend whom I hadn't really talked to much. Eventually, bands became our topic of conversation. I found that she liked MCR and we became closer. 

In seventh grade, She told me that MCR broke up. I thought that she was joking cause she told me on April fools day. I later found out that they did. I was kind of bummed at the fact that I'd never see them play live.

Now, in 2014, I'm going to be in eighth grade. I'm saving up to buy a bass guitar and when I grow up, I want to be in a band. MCR was what led to me finding out about some other great bands. I have a friend(more like an acquaintance) who asked if if the bands singer was gay. I simply said "hella gay" and told him to look up Frerard. He never attempted to insult a band I listen too again, I even got him to listen to greenday. And he likes avenge sevenfold.

MCR inspires me to draw more often. Those four thirty-something year old men are the reason I have such great friends. Because I know that these four thirty-something year old men made the music that inspires people and saves so many lives.

~that mechanical mop of hair