I Fell In Love With A Suicidal Emo Chapter 10

(A/N) Hey sorry this took long. I've been working on two new stories and i've been trying to get my story Reach! up to date. so here is chapter 10. I hope you enjoy. Sorry if it goes too fast i was kind of feeling light headed when i wrote this. lol :)

***

End Chapter 9:

Slayter slowly turned the car into a parking space. I got out quickly and slammed the poor door. Slayter followed behind me as I was fast walking towards the house.

As I turned to walk up the driveway I froze.

"This can't be happening to me!" I cried.

Continuation...

***

"No!" I fell to my knees.

Tears fogged up my eyes. Honestly I was glad I couldn't see. I broke down crying.

"Brooke?" Slayter asked before he saw my car and understood why I had broken down.

I whipped away my tears and glanced back up at my car. It was totally trashed. My windscreen was smashed. My 400 dollar tyres were flat. One was even missing. The leather was ripped open and there were scratches and dents everywhere. My shiny black paint was almost all scratched off.

I stood up and faced Slayter.

"I'm in so much trouble." I spoke with no emotion.

"Your parents will understand." He tried to make me feel better.

"Slayter, my 180,150 dollar car is now worth 5 bucks. How will I get away with that?" I spoke with attitude.

I really shouldn't be taking this out on Slayter. He never did anything wrong to me.

"I'm sorry" I sighed.

I looked back at my car and spotted Courtney with Chad. All the anger I tried to contain erupted at that exact moment.

I ran over to Courtney and pushed her hard to get her attention.

"Brooke, what the heck?!" She looked at me shocked.

"What the heck? I should be saying what the heck did you do to my car!" I shouted at her.

"Whoa calm down." She giggled.

"Are you drunk?!"

"What, no" Courtney giggled some more.

"What did you do to her?!" I shoved Chad.

"Feisty, I like it." Chad grinned at me.

I screamed and pushed him so hard he landed on the ground with a thud.

"Now tell me, what did you do to my car?!" A crowd had formed around us.

"It's your fault I told you I have to go. Those turns were really hard to make with one hand. I think I ran into a couple of mailboxes. That's why your front is totaled." She laughed like it was a joke.

"It's not funny!" I yelled with anger.

"Yes it is. By the way you're going to get a few calls. I think I ran a few red lights and I bumped into quite a few cars when Chad dared me to drive on the other side of the road." She cracked up laughing.

All the anger inside of me took over and before I could even stop myself I punched my best friend square in the face as hard as I could. With all my anger going into that punch I felt at peace when I retracted my hand.

People rushed over to Courtney's side.

"I'm sorry that I broke your nose but you can get a better one from DR. Nelson. Honestly your old one was starting to get on my nerves anyway." I walked off with attitude.