I Fell In Love With A Suicidal Emo Chapter 12

(A/N) Hey guys. This chapter is in Slayter's p.o.v. It is a continuation from chapter 4 so this chapter is Slayter p.o.v from chapter 5 to 8. This took up 18 pages in word!!!! Since it's a lot to fit in chapter 5 to 11 in slayter's p.o.v , i'm going to make chapter 13 in Slayter's p.o.v from chapter 9 to 11 then chapter 14 will be back in Brooke's p.o.v.

***

Slayter's p.o.v

When the day was over I ran to my car and drove without looking back. I walked straight up into my room ignoring anyone who wanted to start a conversation. I slammed the door behind me to get the message through that I was in a bad mood. I sat at the end of my bed and decided to release my pain.

Continuation from Chapter 4:

I got forced out of bed by the annoying ring of my alarm clock. I jumped out of bed and got ready for school. As I was getting dressed I remembered her. I shook my head as if to get her off my mind. In the process I remembered how nice Brooke had been Yesterday.

'There's something weird going on' I thought to myself.

I slowly walked downstairs and had some breakfast before I left. I hopped into my car and drove slowly to school. When I got out of my car I looked at the time on my phone and realised I was fifteen minutes early. I sighed and headed for the main door to the school.

Once I got inside, I ignored the people that were already there as I walked to my locker. When I reached my locker, I saw John and his friends staring at me. I knew they did something.

I opened my locker with care. I peeped inside to see a dead rat hanging from a string with writing on it which said, 'Your new emo rat friend'. I turned around to look at the guys laughing. I turned back to my locker and grabbed a piece of paper. I carefully grabbed hold of the dead rat in the piece of paper and walked over to John.

"Here, I'm sure this rat died along with your dignity." I placed the dead rat in his hand before slamming my locker and walking back outside to get some air.

I stood next to the main door of the school as I drifted away in deep thought. Suddenly I got brought back to reality by someone shouting. I looked around and saw it was Courtney shouting at Brooke. I couldn't hear what she said but Brooke seemed pretty angry.

"Brooke!" Courtney shouted out to her. She just ignored her and kept walking.

"Whatever!" I heard Courtney screech.

I slowly walked towards Brooke to find out if she was alright.

"What happened?" I asked concerned. When I realised she was on the verge of tears.

"Nothing, just a disagreement" She told me.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah" I could tell she was trying to force a smile.

"Slayter" She said, her voice sounding a little shaky.

"Yeah"

"Do you like me, well as a friend?" She asked looking at the ground.

"What type of question is that?" I asked. The question just slipped out..

She just shrugged her shoulders while pouting a little like a little kid.

"Well you seem like you've changed so I guess." I shrugged my shoulders not even sure if I should have said that or not.

The bell rang saving me from this conversation.

"I have to go but see you later?" My tone automatically changed making it sound like a question. 'What is wrong with me today?' I asked myself in my head.