I Fell In Love With A Suicidal Emo Chapter 11

(A/N) Sorry this took so long. I've ben really busy. well here's chapter 11 :) please read my message at the end of the story :)

***

It was Saturday which meant I could sleep in. I woke up at 11o'clock. That's a new record I thought to myself as I got out of bed. I picked up my phone and saw I had three messages and two missed calls. I opened one of the messages. It said I had two missed call from John. Why would John be calling me? I thought to myself.

I opened the other message, it was from John. It read Hey baby, I know you're thinking about getting back together. You know I'm back on the market and if you don't hurry up I'm going to have some other girl's paws on me ;). I ignored the text. I don't want to reply or else he's going to keep on texting me.

I sighed as I opened the last text. It was from Slayter! I jumped around happily in my room. I'm guessing he saw that I stole his phone and put my number in it.

I sat down. The message read, Hey Brooke it's Slayter. I magically found your number in my phone. Anyway how did your parents take the news about your car and how's Courtney?

"Courtney? Why does he want to know how Courtney's doing?" I talked to myself trying to think. Suddenly I remembered feeling totally stupid. I pressed the reply button and wrote, my dad didn't take it well but my mum was on my side. I haven't called Courtney yet but I will after breakfast, wait... lunch.

I sent the text and undressed for my morning shower. I decided to have a relaxing bath instead so I left the hot water running to fill up the tub. I searched frantically through all my draws for my facial masks but couldn't find them. I froze in the spot. "Maddie" I said her name with sudden realisation of where all my facial masks went. I quickly tied up my bath robe and marched into her room.

"Hey Brooke" Maddie smiled through the green facial mask.

"Maddie what did I tell you about going in my room?" I tried to stay calm for the sake of my precious face.

"I don't know." She shrugged.

"Maddie!" I shouted totally loosing it.

"Brooke your precious face is going to get ruined." Maddie pointed out mockingly.

"Oh no." I took deep breaths and massaged my temples.

"Okay I'm good now." I sighed.

"Where are the rest of my face masks?" I was still taking deep breaths in case I lost it again.

"They're next to my bath tub."

I walked into her bathroom and saw a whole stack of my facial masks next to her bath tub as she said. I grabbed them all and stomped back to my room. I placed my facial masks back in their spot. I turned on my radio to my favourite station before grabbing a packet of my favourite green facial mask. I tore the packet open and grabbed a brush to apply it on my face.

I looked in the mirror to make sure it was even. I realised I was forgetting something. I headed for the door before I remember the water was still running. I ran back into my bathroom and found the bath tub almost over flowing. I quickly turned off the water and drained some of it out. I ran down stairs in my robe.

"Good morning darling." My mum greeted me.

"Good morning mum, can't talk having a facial." I spoke as I fetched a cucumber out of the fridge, grabbed a knife and cut two rings off it. I threw the cucumber back in the fridge and ran back upstairs with my two cucumber slices. I shut the door behind me as I flung off my robe and hopping into the nice warm bath.

The coolness of the cucumber was very relaxing. I don't know how long I was sitting in there for but I didn't care. Now all I need is a massage I thought to myself.