Smile

Cardi B as Jaynee

"No" I rolled my eyes, protesting with Jaynee for the last time. Jaynee gave me a blank stare. "How'd you even get into my apartment anyway " I looked at her. She flagged me off "Girl please you know i myself a key made, anyway what's so wrong in going to this club for ONE lil drink just onee I promise". I hated clubs and she knew that. They way men tried to grind on me was just nasty.

"Jay" I grabbed my remote off my coffee table "No , look do me a favor , go head have fun ". I tried to push her out. She snatched the remote out of my hand "Uh no let's go"! She pranced towards my bedroom. I knew for a fact she wasn't going to leave now . I blew some hot air , setting a reminder to myself to get my locks changed. Jaynee had already had a skin tight burgundy dress out for me with some white strap up heels.
"Why me" I said putting on the dress, since prior to her coming i took a shower.
Jaynee smiled in satisfaction once i had the dress on i slipped on the shoes. Threw my hair in a messy bun and Jaynee did my make up.
"Kay let's go" She said grabbing her Marc Jacobs bag off of the couch. "Do we have to"? I rolled my eyes. She laughed . "Yes" I followed her to her BMW that was gifted from her ex fiancée. We drove about 20 minutes til we got to the club. I had to admit it was live and i seen a lot of ladies here. We got out and made our way to the front no standing in lines , I think Jaynee knew the bouncer cause she gave him a thumbs up and he let us through.

"Its liveeeeeeeeee" She yelled . Swaying to the music. I nodded in agreement. "Let's go to the bar" I pointed. She nodded and followed me. Jaynee waved at somebody. "I'm about to go speak to my homeboy Sheed, I'll be back" . I shrugged and turned to the bartender. She left . "Can I have a Peach Amsterdam mixed with Ginger Ale"? He winked at me "Got you".

I was dancing lightly to Nicki Minaj's Only when somebody tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see a pretty brownskin girl smiling at me "Hey" . I smiled back "Heyy" . She sat in the stool next to me. "Nia" she extended her hand. "Kira" .

"There's no way possible you're here alone" She chuckled. I shook my head "Nah my homegirl dragged me out here" I sighed.

"Me too" She laughed. "My best friend she said i needed to have fun whatever that means"
I took a sip of my drink "So i know you aren't just making casual conversation with me cause you need more friends" I smiled. She pointed at my left wrist. Which held my rainbow bracelet. She slid down her shirt and showed me her rainbow tattoo. "I think i have enough friends " She whispered in my ear. "Lets dance". I left my drink and followed behind her. I watched her body from the back. Her plump ass and 5'5" frame. We were the same height.

Drake's One Dance came on and we started dancing, grinding whatever. I was lost in the beat forreal. After we danced for two more songs. Jaynee came back "I was looking for yo azz i see you found fun" She smirked. I laughed.
"Nia this is my friend Jaynee , Jaynee this is Nia" They shook hands.

"Well they bouta close , you ready to go"? Jaynee asked. I looked at her shocked. Jaynee leaving the club early. "Uh yeah " I shrugged.

"Aight imaa meet you by the car". She walked out. I turned back to Nia. I noticed our hands were intertwined. "I'll walk you to ya car i'm sure my best friend is out there" . I nodded and we walked. I was checking her out more from the curves she had. To her long black and red hair that was in curls down her back. She wore light make up and her big plump lips was glossed up. She was a little in front of me but we walked hand in hand out the club .
Once we reached Jaynees car she turned to me and handed me her rose gold Iphone 6s . I smiled and added my number as
Kira🏳️‍🌈 . She gave me a hug.

"I'll text you later beautiful". She kissed my cheek than proceeded over to her best friend car. I got in the car and Jaynee was smiling at me.
"What" I laughed. "Uh huh" She started the car "You going to tell me bout that lata"