With Who?

NIA
So Dave initially gave me another month which was PERFECT! I needed more time. Anyway my mom was coming today from St. Thomas where i'm originally from. My dad died 6 years ago and I have two older sister who's twins.
Before I told Kira they were here I went to meet with my mother first.
My mother wasn't all so accepting of the fact that i was a lesbian.
I met her at a small cafè like restaurant.

"Well hello" My mom smiled putting her phone down. "You look soo beautiful " She blew me air kisses.

"Glad to see you mommy , you look amazing " I sat down looking at her new found glow. "Are you still looking to relocate to San Antonio "? I picked up the glass of champagne she'd ordered for me. She looked at me "Yes , your sister tells me that you have a girlfriend "

Damn! Little dumb snitch !!!! I took a deep breath "Yes mom I have someone special " I smiled thinking of Kira.
"Why couldn't you just get a man"! She said sullenly.

"Because mom I told you I don't do men at all" I narrowed my eyes. "Don't start"
She threw her eyes up in surrender "Fine so when do I get to meet her" ?
I froze
"Meet her as in see and speak with her"?

She laughed "Well of course silly" She ate some of her salad "When"?

"How bout tomorrow for lunch. I blurted.
"Perfect! Tomorrow it is" ! My mother clapped.
Oh boy this is just perfect!

After my lunch with my mother, I went to pick up some groceries, whilst Freddy called me "Hey ugly" I laughed.
"Gurl stop playing you KNOW i look good"! He chuckled "Anyway Missssssssssssss I been so caught up with my bae i haven't caught up with my besties"

"I'm sorry" I picked up some oreos "I called Ginger earlier where the hell is she"?

He smacked his teeth "That hoe went off to L.A. & came back acting soo different "! I raised an eyebrow "Different as in"?

He took a long pause "I think she's cheating on Justin" He said lowly. I almost dropped my phone.
"What do you mean? Wait are you serious "?

"As a heart attack " He cleared his throat "Anyway my boo is at the door imaa facetime you later answer please ! "

"I am" Then i disconnected the call. Ginger? Cheating? I don't know something about that story wasn't adding up to me. I paid for all my things and headed home.

I put on some night shorts and tank , turned my stereo up and played Nicki Minaj's 'Black Barbies'
"Let's cook dinner shall we"? I was making some fried asparagus , chicken breast and spanish rice.

".....pretty face , perfect body , pink seats in the rarri always fuck em like im sorry" I rapped along.

"This is cute " Kira's voice came fron behind me.
"Ahh shit you scared the fuck out of me" I turned the stereo off. I hugged her "I thought you was working overtime today " I kissed her quickly.

"I did" She smacked my ass "But i'm still proving to you remember "? She picked up some asparagus and munched on it .
"So i have to tell you" I turned to her leaning on the counter. She moved in closed to me kissing the bridge of my nose "Tell me" She kissed my neck

"Uh - wellltom" She kissed behind my ear while squeezing my nipple. I giggled " Are you going to let me talk" She slid my shorts down "Go on and talk" She put one of my legs on her shoulder and softly kissed my pussy.

"Oooooooooo" I shivered coating her lips with my juices. "Bbbbb---aaabbyyyy" I screamed out as her long tongue gently went up in me . I swear I came on contact. She started going faster as her thumb rubbed my clit. I felt myself losing all control and came "Fffuuucccckk" I gripped unto her head for balance.
She stood up pleased with her work "Let's eat the food forreal " She giggled.