Will you be mines?Pt 1

KIRA P.O.V.
I get it i totally get the fact that Nia has to work but it just gets in the way of too much !! With me trying to do this cosmetics line & her doing this building for them Chinese people i barely get to see my baby! Urghh.
On a much brighter note Jaynee is moving to L.A!!!! & Christmas is is ten days away ! In which we have yet to set up a tree or i haven't finished my shopping😒

I had the afternoon off and decided to take Nia lunch to work. I figured i'd get to see her pretty lil face for a quick second. Besides this was my only time being at her office.
"Hey Kira" Her receptionist, Holly spoke. "Hey" i smiled back and continued to Nia's office.
She had a meeting and would be back any second. Her laptop was still on and there was papers all over her desk.
Mhn my baby for sure has been working hard. I thought.

I sat at her desk on my phone
"Nia i'm done Brazil build"- Fera walked in "Oh i thought Nia was back from her meeting"

I knew this bitch liked Nia it obviously was apparent 😒😫 "No in a good 5 minutes though" I replied.

"I'll sit these here for her" She sat the papers down "Soo you and Nia are a nice couple" She crossed her arms.

I shrugged "Thanks that's something i do know" .

"Nia is a great hard worker. So good thing she has you , she has a big heart. Wouldn't need anyone doing her wrong or throwing her off her game" She smirked.
I was about to cuss her ass out when Nia walked in
"Good i hope you're done that Brazil blueprint i asked" She told Fera.
"Yup" Fera nodded.

"Hey baby, you look good" She kissed me .
"Thank you , here sit " I let her sit in her desk chair "I brought you lunch"

"Well i'm heading back to my office Nia " Fera announced

"See ya laterrr" I said smartly. She narrowed her eyes a bit then left.

"I was soooo hungry " She dug into her salad. "I'm happy to see you "
I sniled "Well i'm happy to see you too considering the fact that well you are always working "

Nia sighed "Look i know . Soon as i'm done with this China project i promise i'll spend all my time with you" My heart sunk a little .
"Well you know i always come second to work ... " I kissed her forehead "I'm going to help Jaynee see you later" I waved a little goodbye then walked out her office door. She called my name but i kept walking.

I was tired of Nias long work nights . I wanted things to go back to how they was . When she'd come home for dinner. Maybe she likes being around Fera . I thought. I quickly erased that out of my mind .

I got to Jaynees apartment 30 mins later in Hollywood.
"Niceeee i like it" I said as i walked in.
"Looks like you done got most of the work done"

"Well ya know i trieddd" She rubbed her growing belly "Why you looking all sadddd"
I rolled my eyes "Girl i am okayyyy"!

"Well i'm not" We sat on the couch "i'm scared like real life scared . Idk how ti be a mom i barely had a mother. What if this baby doesn't like me"

"Stop that baby is going to lovee you! you're one of the strongest nn best people i know don't ever think like that you're going to be a fantastic mother "! I hugged her.

MILANI
"So why is she even texting you Milani"? Ginger held my phone close to my face. This bitch was just too annoying now .

"Ginger drop it" I looked her dead in the eyes . She dropped my phone in my lap and stormed off into the bedroom. She was mad because Imani had texted me . Shit idek what Imani wanted. I for sure called her back though.
"What"?? I hissed at her

"I was calling to see if our plan was still going on" She whispered. I forgot all about that shit.
"Yes it's still going on i'll meet you tomorrow at 4 . Don't call my phone nomore and delete your call log" I hung up on her.

NIA
Kira was mad. I got home at around 11:40pm . This Chan project has been really kicking my ass literally.
Kira was already asleep i guess she had gotten bored.
Bzz... my phone vibrated
Ginger👯💯
'Miss you Ni!!!😒😘
I sighed i missed my bff too
'Miss you more '❤️
Ginger👯💯: Lunch tomorrow?
Me: Ok text me the restaurant!

"You're finally home" Kira said awaking a little. I climbed into bed . She quickly wrapped her arms around me.
"Don't you ever storm out of my office like that again "! I smacked her butt a little and she giggled.

"I just want you to be home for dinner how you used to be. Sending me pics and surprising me at work and stuff" She said. I totally got it. I wish i still could have done that stuff too.

"I promise you i will be home for dinner tomorrow.... just as long as you order out" I laughed. Kira wasn't horrible in the kitchen she wasn't a chef either lol.
"Nooo i want you to cook some of your good ass fried chicken " She pouted.

"Okay Kira" I Kissed her.
"I love you so much Nia"
" I love you too"

*******
Ginger and I had the best lunch just talking and laughing and catching up
"So how did you even get with Milani"? I asked.
"I knew her sister but i don't want to talk bout that right now. Let's talk about how we both drove our matching benzs today" She cackled. I did a small smile. I wondered why she didn't want to discuss Milani. Was something going haywired?

"You know i got your back no matter what"? I told her. Her eyes watered for a second.
"Yeah i know" She fake smiled "Girl let me get going to this restaurant, we be so busy" She got up. I looked around for a moment it felt like we was being watched . I shook that creepy feeling off. I hugged Ginger and walked to my car which was across from the restaurant. Hers was parked infront of it.
My phone rung. I was still looking at Ginger. She was about to pull off. Something felt weird too weird. The ringing of my phone was annoying me. I reached down in my purse to grab it but i didn't feel it.
"Ugh" I looked in my purse "Here ya go" I grabbed it .
"Yeah Kira .. i called you earlier don't forget to pick up the " Boom💥 I loud crashing noise made my head snap. A black escalade was pulling off. Gingers car was ... was totaled. I jumped out my car. "Ginger" !! I ran to her car.

"Miss wait for the police " Someone said. I ignored them. There was blood. Alls i saw was blood. Gingers lifeless body.
"Gin please get up" I tried pulling her body from the seat. Until i felt the police pulling me. Everything went black after that.

Debating on exactly how i want to end this book🤔 I got my mojo back lol
Sc:queen_renee97
Vote... Comment.. Share😘😘
-H🌈