This Is Bad

KIRA P.O.V.
2 weeks later
We were finally moved! In Los Angeles in a Condo TOGETHER! I couldn't believe we had actually moved in together. I was so excited just to wake up to Nia's beautiful face EVERY MORNING 😊
"Thank you for helping with the move" I told Jaynee as she sat on the couch looking at her freshly manicured nails.

"Yeah uh huh" She popped her gum "Im still mad about you moving far away from me".
I laughed and hugged her "Imma be down all the time to see you and my little baby" I rubbed her growing stomach.

"Kira i'm scared ... I never really had a mother so for me to be actually be somebody's mother ... what am i gonna do"? She said honestly.
"You gunna be the mother that your mom never was" I grabbed her hand "And gurl imma be right there with you" .

"We're here"! I heard Nia's voice call. She'd came with her two bestfriends , Ginger and Freddy.
I had met them finally during the move.
"I got some patron" Freddy danced.

"Really " Jaynee rolled her eyes.

"Wat you don't like Patron"? Freddy asked unknowingly.
Jaynee pointed at her little baby bump.

"My bad well in that case gurl we gunna pour you some orange juice" He laughed as he led the way to the kitchen.
"Oh Ginger that's Kira's bestfriend Jaynee , Jaynee these are my besties , Freddy and Ginger" Nia introduced. Freddy gave Jaynee a hug and Ginger did a awkward wave.Jaynee scoffed she hated bourgeois ass people.

"Anywayyyyy" Freddy lightened the mood. He handed us all glasses of Patron and handed Jaynee orange juice "I'd like to propose a toast to y'all moving in together and to me finding a L.A. boo like Ginger" He quickly took his drink back before we clanked glasses.

"Who's yo L.A boo" ? Nia asked.
Ginger blushed "Ahhh she's just somebody i been seeing since she came back "

"She?" Nia asked surprised.
"Came back "?? Freddy followed up.
Jaynee and I sat there listening.

"Yes she , listen you guys will meet her soon as a matter of fact I wanaa involved you all to my restaurant opening tomorrow night , just want you guys to have good vibes and meet her. Jaynee you're welcome to come too" Ginger said smartly.

"No thanks bit- i mean Ginger my flight leaves at 5 tomorrow... " Jaynee rolled her eyes. The whole room fell silent.
"Well it's uhh pretty late how bout we all get some sleep ... my hotel jacuzzi is calling my name " Freddy stood .
He and Ginger gave Nia hugs and Freddy gave Jaynee and I one too.

After how rude Ginger was i was glad she didn't actually give me a hug. Jaynee was going to stay at our place with us tonight. I knew it'll be a month before i saw her again between our crazy work schedules but we promised to at least see each other once or twice out the month. At least till she figured if she wanted to move to Malibu or not to take this nurses position.

AUTHOR P.O.V.
Jaynee sat on the couch flipping through a magazine.
"Can i talk to you for a second "? Nia approached. Jaynee nodded.

"So i know it's a tad bit too soon to tell but.... i think Kira is the one for me and.... i think i'm ready to propose."
Jaynees eyes popped open "Like marry her"!

"Shhh" Nia laughed "Girl yes marry her"
"Wowww ohmy thats a big step ... that means i gotta plan the wedding and make sure i get my maid of honor dress.... speaking off are y'all both going to be in dresses"?

"Girl slow down you making my head spin with all these questions " Nia chuckled "I just want to get past the proposal part"

"Right you have any ideas"? Jaynee looked at her.
"Welll Christmas is coming up so ... think i'll do it then" Nia shook her head "Not a word to her"
"I won't ". Jayne swore and they pinky promised.