.....

Fera In The MM

NIA P.O.V
It's been a very longg week. Most of my days was spent at work. I think Kira was still pissed at me cause she barely uttered two words to me.
I woke up this morning showered and dressed in a turquoise body dress and slipped on my VS slides. I was working from home today. Fera was coming over to go over some blueprints. She for sure was good at her job and this company needed her. But i could do without her licking her lips at me secretly and watching me.
"Good Morning " I smiled at Kira who was sitting in the living room watching 'Leverage ' on TNT.
"Morning" she mumbled. She was dressed in shorts and a tank. It was a pretty rainy day so i figured she'd be home.
"So did you wanaa go out later " I sat on the otter man.

"Nope" She shrugged. Keeping her eyes glued to the tv. I sighed not knowing what to do .

I went in my office to work until i heard Kira calling my name. When i went to see what she wanted it was Fera.
"Oh hey , i was just getting started" I said. Kira moved her eyes from me to Fera.

"Oh Fera this is my girlfriend, Kira . Kira this is my lead designer " I introduced. Kira gave a small smile "Nice to meet you" .

"Same" Fera gave a fake smile and tried her best to be cool.
"Well my office is this way" I cut in . Fera followed me to the office but i could still feel Kira's eyes on us.

Fera and I worked our asses off. Emailing, brainstorming, blue printing you name it.

"I see why Dave picked you for this job you really bout it!" Fera smiled.

"For sure i just really love what i do it's just like my little away time " I shrugged.
She licked her bottom lip.
"So lunch "?

"Not hungry actually " I lied i was starving. "I wanaa get all i can done so i can rest this weekend & do my Christmas shopping "

"I feel ya ... soo your girlfriend she's pretty" She narrowed her eyes slightly.

I smiled "Yeah thats my baby" . I looked at the picture of Kira on my desk. She was in a pink bathing suit and she had gotten upset because her hair got wet. It was too cute!

Once Fera left I was beat! Ready to just climb in bed and take a nap. I went to the bedroom and exchanged my dress for a pair of night shorts and a tank.
"Ehm" Kira tapped her foot and her arms folded.

"Yeah?

"Fera , how long has she been working for you" ? She sat on the bed. Eyes burning holes into me.
"She's been with the company for a while she's only been working with me since we moved here" I put my hair in a ponytail.

She rolled her eyes "Do you think she's pretty" ?
I turned my head and looked at her "Kira what the hell are you talking about "?

"Are you sleeping with her"? She stood with a serious question.

Her question stunned me , i don't know what was up with her but i didn't like it.
"I'm taking a nap".
"You can't answer a simple question " She shook her head.

I sat up "I don't allowwwwwww myself to get tied up and mix business with pleasure. She's a pretty girl yes. She does a good job. Doesn't mean i want her. If i wanted to be petty I would have opened my legs on my office desk"! I shouted. Kira looked taken aback. Once again I was sorry i had said that.
Kira left without a word. I just slept it all off.

I awoke at 6:30 damn Kira still wasn't here. I checked my phone.
Fera: Hey ! Drink?
She was totally overstepping her boundaries. I left her on read and went to cook dinner.

KIRA P.O.V.
"The way she looked at me all snobby it's clear she likes Nia"! I told Jaynee on the phone. I had went to do a little retail shopping. I was on my way back home now. Shopping alone makes me clear my thoughts.
"Drag her ass" Jaynee laughed. "Nah fr don't let that get to you. You know she ain't got nothing on you. Plu Nia wouldn't even think of doing something like that to you"!

"You think i'm overreacting "? I asked , as i pulled up to our condo building.
"Yess" Jaynee said. I ended the call with Jaynee & went inside the house. Something smelled sooo good.

"Oh you're finally back" Nia came from the kitchen looking me up and down . "Short ass skirt" . I rolled my eyes and kicked my shoes off as i followed her to the kitchen.

"Smells good in here" I looked at the baked salmon, mac & cheese & cauliflower.
"It's almost done" Nia stated " You wanaa tell me about earlier or better yet this past week"

I looked at my hands. "I'm sorry i just was in my feelings and when you said something bout Miliani i got scared cause i thought i was losing you "
"Kira that's just outrageous. I said that out of anger. If i didn't wanaa be here i would have said it. But it's obvious i want to be here" She kissed my cheek.
I blushed, god i love her so much.

"Wait" I pulled her back and gave her slight kisses to the face. She pulled back giggling.
"What ya get from shopping "?

"Chanel glasses" I replied. I really didn't feel like much shopping today.
" Ready to eat" She asked handing me a glass of wine. I walked into the dining room as she brung two plates over. My stomach growled i was for sure hungry.

"I'm sooo sorry Kira for throwing the whole Miliani situation in your face" I kissed her cheek then sat down. She nodded "So some people came to me in my instagram DM's... i think i want to do my own cosmetics line" She said.

"Really baby"??!! I smiled "It's a lot of hard work you think you going to be able to keep your day job or you just going to let it go"?
She took a sip of her wine "I'm not sure cause like if i do do that .... it's like i did 4 years in college for what . I have a hard decision on my hand i can tell you that for suree"!

"You love make up though , just do what you live. Like are you happy at your day job? Think about it baby you know no matter what i'm always going to be here with whatever choice you decide to make" I nodded.
She smiled at me and stood "And that's why i love you the most" She straddled my lap "Let me make it up to you" She slowly kissed my ear . Kissing down to my neck.
I'm not sure how she did it but next thing i knew i was butt ass naked with my legs spread open
"Oooohhhlll" I let out as she licked my slit slowly . Her tongue felt sooo good.... I was in heaven.

THANK YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH FOR THE READS AND VOTES & COMMENTS!!!!! It's been a roughhhh 2 months for me soo i'm sooooo sorry bout the updatess!!! I'm going to try finish the book sometime this month!!! Next chappie is definitely bringing more dramaaaa!!!!!!! I really appreciate all of you & again i'm sorry bout the SLOW updates i'm going to be quicker 💯😘😘😘
-H🌈