Halloween Special

Requested by: d26march04  (And thanks for his OC Karma)

Me: HELLOOOOOOO!!!!??? *cave is empty* ... Guys I'm a cat!! This is weird. They can't leave because I never dismissed them. *shurgs* Better find them. *heads over to the kitchen* *sees everyone there; they all look at me*

Karma: What are you supposed to be?

Me: *spins around* A cat!

Tigress: Wow, she's even got the tail and everything.

Me: *smiling* So for the special, I will be writing in paragraph form in third person, and I'll give the Team their freedom for now...

Everyone: FINALLY.

Me: Well, cya!

><><><>

><><><>

><><><>

Wally walked over to Artemis and put his hand around her waist.

"So, you want to go trick-or-treating babe?" He asked. Artemis laughed as kissed him on the cheek.

"I'll go with you." She smiled. Beast boy barged in between them. Waving his arms around, he half-yelled,

"Lemme come too!!" M'gann put a finger on her chin thoughtfully.

"I've got a dance at my school, like they do every year." She shared a look with Superboy and Wally, remembering what had happened last time. "If anyone wants to come, then we can go trick-or treating?" She raised her hands. Superboy gave a rare smile.

"Sure. I don't see why not."

"I will go with you. It may prove interesting to lean your customs." Kaldur declared.

Blue Beetle and Impulse glanced at each other.

"We're going with." They said simultaneously. Batgirl, Nightwing, Robin and Zatanna all agreed it would be fun. Bumblebee was going out with her boyfriend, so she wasn't joining them. Everyone turned to Karma, who was staring at them with a faraway look on his face.

"I'll go, but only because you're going." He said with finality, plainly looking at Batgirl. Robin nudged her, and her face turned red.

"Great!" M'gann exclaimed happily. "I forgot to mention that there's a haunted house there."

The Team was split with exclamations of who was going and who wasn't.

"We'd better be on our way then." Kaldur commented.

==========================

At the Halloween dance, Karma finally fought up the courage to ask Batgirl to dance. He didn't really know how to dance that well and neither did Batgirl. But of course, she went along with him. The best dancers were Nightwing and Zatanna. Their feet seemed to glide off the floor, even if Zatanna could've cast a spell. Kid Flash and Tigress went into the Haunted House, and Tigress came out after rolling her eyes and scoffing that it was nothing. Kid Flash however, according to Artemis, had multiple jumpscares. Blue Beetle and Impulse went into the haunted house after them as well, and they both agreed that it was a pretty well done theme. Beast Boy had no problem attacking the food, with Impulse following. M'gann and Superboy were laughing and talking on the bleachers and Kaldur was leaning on the side. Rocket went up to him and literally dragged him on the dance floor. Turned out that they were both quite decent dancers.

After the party, the Team went out for a night of trick-or-treating. Of course, Impulse and Wally got the most candy, although the folk couldn't figure out how they were back at their houses so fast. (Yes, the two speedsters went for seconds) Rocket and Tigress talked in between houses about how impertinent guys were, while Kaldur hung a little behind Rocket, before she pulled him up beside her. Nightwing and Zatanna were being wonderful OTPs, by sharing candy. Blue Beetle and Beast Boy were moving much faster, finally getting into the Halloween spirit. I had forgotten to mention that Static wasn't around since he was visiting his dad.) Anyway, everyone was having a good time. The ships even shared some Halloween kisses! As the night drew to a close, they were all lounging around in the cave, eating candy or just snuggling. Beast Boy had fallen asleep on M'gann, who had fallen asleep on Superboy. Then I broke back in. ;D

><><><>

><><><>

><><><>

Me: Hello guys.

Superboy: Give us a break.

Me: *eyes M'gann and Gar (Beast Boy)* I will, just as long as you promise to carry M'gann and Gar back to their room without waking them.

Superboy: *Surprised* Uh, Ok.

Me: Great. Now good night everyone, and Happy Halloween!!

Let me know in the comments below what you dressed up as and if you went trick-or-treating!