Ships Paintball

Me: WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE FIRST EVER ROUND OF PAINTBALL!!!! Let's welcome the teams: Team Blue- Zatanna and Nightwing!!! *cue loud cheering* Team Yellow: Kid Flash and Tigress!!! Team Red: Red Arrow and Cheshire!!!!!!! Team Green: Aqualad and Rocket!!! Team Orange: Robin and Wondergirl!!Team White: Karma and Batgirl!!! And finally, Team Purple: Miss Martian and Superboy!! Teamups are allowed!! Powers are allowed!! Don't shoot from close range!! And remember, only one ship can come out as victorious!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Switching to third person POV:

All the ships were handed out paintball guns in accordance to their team colour. The arena was maze styled, of course, and lit up with lights around every bend. All the single members of the Team were lined up by the viewing glasses against the arena. The six teams all exited from different places around the arena. "On you marks.... GO!!!" The narrator screamed. Zatanna cast a protection spell every few feet that she and Nightwing moved forward. Kid Flash zoomed around and targeted Superboy, who somehow managed to dodge a decent amount of them. Red Arrow and Cheshire were doing great, and Cheshire was fighting with Tigress, of course, as Roy aimed for Kid Flash. Rocket created a shield in front of them that bounced off the attacks of Cassie and Tim. Tim ended up battling Nightwing, and Karma was fighting M'gann. He was smirking the whole time, probably because if he was out, whoever hit him would be Karma'd. Superboy punched the floor, tripping Kid flash. He was the first out. Superboy then got Karma out, and Red Arrow got Superboy. M'gann shot Rocket, but was eliminated by Cassie. Nightwing took out Robin and Red Arrow. Cheshire got Nightwing and Tigress. Now Kaldur, Batgirl and Cheshire were left. "Round Two?" Cheshire asked Aqualad and leaped towards him. Batgirl got Kaldur our before Cheshire. Cheshire hissed at her and changed targets, firing a stream of Red paintballs at where Batgirl was hiding. Karma cheered for Batgirl and Lian and Roy for Cheshire, although Lian could only say "Yade". Batgirl did a backflip and barrel roll away from Cheshire, who was obviously on the offensive. Batgirl peeked out from her hiding spot, and a paintball whizzed past her head. Then she was knocked over by Cheshire, who had done a leap behind Batgirl. "AND THE WINNER IS.... JADE HARPER!!!!" The narrator screamed. Cheshire smirked and put her paintball gun over one shoulder and helped Batgirl up. Karma frowned and whispered, "Karma." At that point, Batgirl was hoisted up but her finger caught on the trigger of her gun and she blasted Jade in the leg. Jade yelled in pain at the close range shot. Batgirl's hands flew to her mouth as de apologized. Roy ran down to the arena to help Jade. However, Jade brushed him off. "Just a bruise." She insisted. She let Roy carry her out anyway. "Oh crap." Karma whispered and ran to the arena to see Batgirl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the War:

Me: Congrats to Team Red!!!

Red Arrow: *huffs*

Me: YAYAY!!!!

Nightwing: Why so happy?

Impulse: Hyper.

Me: Yeppppp!!! Well I better go before I start spazzing or something!! And I got through to d26march04 list!!! Keep it coming!!!