frozen food?

"You need to go." Delilah laughs, it being a symphonic sound at half eight in the morning. 

"Why?" I giggle, as she pushes me out of the door.

"Because I have college and you need to make videos." She smiles.

"I'd rather stay here with you though." I pout.

"Go." She grins, placing a kiss on my cheek before pushing me out of the door.

I laugh as I walk to the lift, ruffling my hair slightly as the three floors between us seem much further as I enter my flat. 

"Where the fuck have you been?" Freezy yells, sliding in to the room.

"Calm down." I chuckle.

"Why are you smiling like that?" He asks, a questioning look etched on to his face.

"No reason." I shrug.

"Nah, there's a reason, tell me." He chuckles, sitting at the dining table.

"There isn't a reason." I laugh.

"It's that Delilah, isn't it?" He asks.

"Maybe." I shrug.

"It so fucking is!" He exclaims, leaping off of his chair and running around the room animatedly. 

"Stop." I grin.

He stops next to me, "what happened?"

"Nothing, we just-I dunno." I shake my head, the smile on my face, however, not falling.

"You what?" He seems happier than me at this moment.

"We just kissed and I stayed over." I mumble.

"Did you guys-" He begins but I cut him off.

"Mate, no-she isn't like that."

"Just asking." He puts his hands up in mock-surrender.

I walk down the three flights of stairs separating Delilah and I, my steps heavy and quick. I knock on her door gently, she answers a few seconds later.

"And what can I do for you?" She smirks, leaning against the door frame.

I laugh at her, stepping forward and wrapping my arms around her waist. She laughs and wraps her arms around my neck, the feeling of comfort never being as obvious as it is to me right now. She pulls away and I close the door, before I follow her in to her kitchen.

"What's up?" She asks, eating a slice of strawberry from a bowl.

"Nothing, I just missed you." I smile at her, taking a piece and eating it.

"Cute." She chuckles.

"Aren't I just?" I smirk.

"Shouldn't you be making a video or something?" She questions, walking in to her living room and sitting down.

I sit with her, "I should, but have absolutely zero ideas."

"Well, let's brainstorm." She grins, eating another piece of strawberry.

"Okay." I smile.

"Right, so-what do you usually post?" She asks.

"Uh, like Fifa videos, pranks, football videos, all that stuff." I shrug.

"So make a Fifa video?" She says, as more of a question.

"I have literally made every Fifa video possible." I groan, laying my head on her shoulder.