love trumps all

I silently listen to her cry through the thin walls. They are shaky cries, her breathing is uneven and her cries keep getting caught in her throat. I can't bring myself to stand up and walk away, instead finding myself sitting outside of her door for the past two hours. I miss her already. I miss her so fucking much.

I stand up, wiping my sweaty palms on my thighs before trying her door handle and, aggravatingly, finding it unlocked. I slowly open the door, walking inside and noticing her sitting to my right, against her kitchen counter. Her head is in her hands and she is shielding herself from the world so well that it makes me feel a little confused at why she would want to do such a thing.

"Del?" I mumble, my voice catching.

She looks up at me, her tear-stained face making my body go numb. I walk to her, taking a seat next to her, the floor is cold and I find our knees touching as I mirror her body-position.

"I love you." I whisper, taking her hands away from her face slowly and holding them in mine.

"I know." She nods, her eyes drenched in her tears.

"You don't have to be scared to love me back, I will never, ever let you down." I mumble, placing my forehead on hers as she turns her head to me.

"I'm sorry." She sighs, her breathing out of sync.

"Don't be." I reply.

"I love you." She whispers, her lips shaking slightly.

"You better." I chuckle, making her smile.

She leans forward and places her lips on mine, the feeling forever making my stomach flip a million times over.

"Have you seen this photo?" Delilah asks, as she sits next to me scrolling through some of the photos from her birthday.

"What one?" I ask back, looking to see a picture of her and I.

"Oh, I took that." I laugh, the picture making me smile.

We were in a cab coming back from her party, considering I'd had a drink and driving wasn't a safe bet. We were sitting in the back and Delilah was in the happiest mood I'd ever seen her be in, smiling constantly. I had Snapchat open and without even thinking held the phone out so that both of our faces fitted in the screen. Her head is leaning against mine slightly, she is smiling and looking down, our hands being clasped together but the camera not picking that up. I'm grinning, my eyes looking down at her slightly and the picture is one of the only I have with her.

"Post it." She whispers, almost like she doesn't want me to hear it.

"What?" I question, shocked at her statement.

"You can post it, I don't mind." She replies.

I shake my head, "Del, you don't have to-"

"Harry, I am going all in with this relationship, so post the damn picture before I do it for you." She interrupts me, her eyes on mine.

I smile at her, kissing her cheek before opening Twitter and creating a new tweet. I add the photo and don't caption it. I post it and within a minute I already have thousands of likes and too many comments to count.

"Well, no going back now." She stares at the phone in my hand.

"I'd never want to go back." I say, placing my hand in hers.

"We are cringe." She laughs.

"The good kind of cringe." I smile.

"I don't think there is any such thing." She shakes her head, smiling.

"Course there is, it is us." I grin.

My phone buzzes and I look to see I have a text, I open it to find it's from Tobi and he wants to film.

"I have to go film, wanna come up with me?" I ask, standing up.

"Uh, I'm gonna have a quick shower, I'll come up after." She replies.

"Alright, come up whenever." I lean down and kiss her, she smiles in to the kiss and I pull away, walking towards her door.

I finish filming with Tobi and walk out to the living room to find Del and Cal talking, she sits in a pair of joggers and a t-shirt, he sits across from her and she's smiling.

"Hey." I say, walking towards her.

"Hi." She smiles back, I sit next to her, she leans against me as she continues talking to Cal.

I take my phone out of my pocket and go on to my Twitter, to see the picture has even more likes, comments and re-tweets than before. I go through some of them, some saying Delilah is beautiful and some asking who she is and some saying she's ugly; which I ignore because I can't bring myself to humour them by replying.

"Do you wanna go get some food? I'm starving." She mumbles against my shoulder and I only now realise Cal has left to go film.

"Sure." I nod, standing up and lacing my fingers with hers.

"What's your family like?" She asks, sitting across from me.

"They're like me; weird and funny." I chuckle, making her smile.

"How come you've never asked me to meet them?" She questions, taking a bite of her pizza.

I shrug, "I just never thought you'd want to."

"Well, you never asked." She smiles lightly.

"Would you meet them?" I ask.

"Course I would." She nods.

"I'm going back in a few weeks, maybe you could come, then?" I offer, she smiles.

"Sounds like a plan."

A/N lol the title is unintentionally slightly referencing Trump, I'm not American (I'm British) but if I could've voted I would've chosen Hillary Clinton purely on the basis of choosing the lesser of two evils.

Trump is an absolute mockery to all things American and I genuinely wish Americans the best, he's a reality TV star who has shown he has no true political abilities apart from being able to be racially insensitive and abusive, as well as being incredibly offensive towards women and just being an all-around disgrace. No clue how he managed to pull it off but he did and I hope he doesn't mess it up, for all you American guys.

Moving on, I AM BACK!!!! My outdoor retreat thing was actually (surprisingly) really fun and I conquered my immense fear of heights by climbing a super-tall tree. I had so much fun with my friends but now I am back and ready to continue writing! I had Harry and Del get back together (they barely broke up) because they're too cute to break up lol.

Anyways, I hope you've had a great week and have any of you went to Upload this weekend? If so tell me what it was like!!! I really wanna go next year since I'll be seventeen and my parents will hopefully allow it...HOPEFULLY:D

Baiiiii Xx