Moving On.....

Your POV

I sit on tue edge of my bed with my phone in hand another night of endless nightmares.....not Nightmares but sweet sweet dreams....Dreams of us.

I look at the text once more....Captain Redfiled had put me on rest since i jad broken my wrist plus....i was suffering from a heart break. Piers Nivans was the cause of my pain....i feel a tear slip down my cheek as i stare at the text.

'He has a new girlfriend......'

He had moved on already.....i sighed as i get up i pull out my BSAA jumper and shove it on with some jeans and boots i decided today i would forget the cause of my pain and go and rnjoy the autumn weather.

I put my ear buds in amd i press play.
The song that plays.....

'Theory Of A Deadman Angel.' I keep walking as the lyrics play with my mind....

'You wanted a soldier but it wasn't me..cause i could never set  you free.' I place my hands in my jacket pockets as i come to the little lake where i normally come if i want time alone i sit and look at my reflection.....wasn't i enoigh? Tears slip down my cheek he's broken me...

I sit there for hours with music flowing though my ear buds...when a figure is stood by the side of me....i look up to see Chris. I try to stand but he stops me.

"I came to chat to you...i know how much your hurting..." he says as he sits by me. I look at him and he smiles at me.

"Put it this way...your one heart break away from finding....Mr Right." He smiled i look into his eyes it was like he was dying to say something but he stays silent we talk and talk at some point along the chat i placed my head on his shoulder......

"C'mon lets get a costa." Chris offered as he got up i nodded and we walked for a while joking a long the way. I notice people looking at us in Awe.....did they think we were together?

We aoon came to Costa i found a place Chris knew my order...Hot chocolate with extra whipped cream. I was just admiring the view from the booth when my eyes fixed on them...i sigh as i put my head up high and smiled as Chris joined me.

"So..." Chris was cut off when Piers found us.

"Chris...why are you here?" He asks.

"Cheering up y/n" Chris hissed. I sigh as i knew this would end badly i got up and started walking home. "Y/n wait!" A famalir voice spoke.

I turn to see Chris chasing after me. I stop and wait for him.

"I'm sorry..."he says.

"Not your fault my ex is a jerk." I say coldy as we walk.

"Look i was trying to say something just now i wanted to say....Uhm...I've...Uhm..."Chris stopped and looked at me he gave in and closed the gap between us.....it felt so different from Piers he was gentle and passionate.

I kiss back and place my arms around his neck. It's been nearly five months now it's time to move on....

We break away and look at one another as if it qas meant to be we said in sync.

"I Love You."

After it was official we keptit secret for a long time till Chris couldn't take it we were at the Bases party when Chris pulled me close as we danced and kissed me in front of everyone....once we broke away everyone clapped and wooed.

"I knew it!" Marco yelled.

We laughed as we just looked at each other again.

"I Love You."