Midnight Driving

The wind rushes past us as we drive down the long road. 

The radio blasting out our tunes. 

His hand is resting on her thigh as he drives. 

The midnight drives were the best just them and no crowds. 

They both feel the same but the thing was he was in the BSAA eyes a bad guy not one to be trusted. 

But she fell in love with him even though being told the stories. He tells her stories of their future together and how he'd always be there for her but it wouldn't matter the stories would just stay stories because of world and that they maybe judged for being together. 

She leans against the door as they pass street after street till they stop at a beach where he takes her hand and leads her in the dark down to the water front. 

They're both looking out over the water watching the waves crash against rocks. She wanted it to stay like this forever but she knew he'd vanish as soon as the sun popped it's head out. 

He holds her hand as they walk she clings to his arm as they talk they talk about how much they want to be with one another and what it means to be here in this moment. 

They make their way back to the car knowing they only had a few more hours together...Once again the world rushes past them as they drive though the streets the radio is silent and they don't speak a word yet the silence is filled with a million feelings. 

He stops the car she looks up to see her little house.....

"Don't go." She whispers as she holds him close.

"I must go." He says as he holds her so closely and places tender kisses on her head. He breaks away from the girl and place a small kiss onto her lips a sweet taste on the girls lips she kisses back but he soon breaks away....he vanishes without a trace.

She watches the road to see if anyone saw them before entering her house she walks up her stairs to her room. 

She slips her clothes off and gets into bed. She lays in the silence thinking about the talks they had tonight....she wishes things could be better for her and him but she chose to love a bad boy. 

Her eyes slowly close so shes swallowed into darkness. 

When she wakes she notices something on her desk. 

It was a small box. 

With a note.

"Just..never forget me...." She tears up and opens the box to see a bracelet with the letter 'W' made into it with a red line. 

She had fallen in love with a demon who she made into an angel just for her. The moments she'll hold close were the midnight drives. 

She would no longer feel his touch. 

She would no longer hear his voice. 

She would no longer taste his sweet lips. 

She'll only have the memories of him. 

The feelings would remain for years to come. Albert Wesker made her love him and now all that remains is tears pain and the sweet moments they shared together.