Her Heart Should Be Free.

-Narration-

In a time of Castles kings magic lived a girl called Y/n who lived in a palce with her farther mother and sisters. Y/n was coming of age to marry...One day her only friend treated her to a day out to the town below.....she meets a man from the moment their hands touch they both felt it.

Later that day the princesses found out that she would be married to a Prince Redfield by the end of the month. A man she hardly knew....someone she didn't love.

So here we go......

"Why can't i love who i want."Y/n sighs as she stands for a fitting she hadn't even met this prince yet and ahe was forced to have fittings for her wedding.
Y/ns thoughts wonder to the stranger she met in the market place...his features his hair....he wasn't from around here but he was....lets say beautiful to Y/n's eyes.

"Y/n stop being so glum!" Y/ns mother says as she places down a book. "I can definitely see you marrying in this gown my dear." Her mother says as she turns Y/n on the stand.

The dress was truly beautiful it was white with pink and gold surroundings.

"Well..." mother says.

Y/n sighs. "I love it." Y/n smiles.
After the fitting it was time for lessons to begin Y/n was a smart girl very smart for her age and very talented it didn't mean much for she would be sat at her kings side as je frought battles and made major decisions for the kindom while she would teach their children what it means to be royal.

She sighs as she place the qill down and yawns. "Up late again?" The tutor asks.

Y/n laughs "I couldn't put my book down." Y/n laughs.

After supper with her family Y/n was in her room reading like most nights but tonight...tonight was diffrent for he had found her.

He was standing in as a solider for the king.

"I was hoping I'd find you again!" He cooed as he held the young princess in his arms.

"Who are you?" She asks.

"I'm Piers....a simple man who....." he sighs.

"Yes?" She says.

"Who has fallen in love with the beautiful princess."he finishes.

Y/n blushes as they talk they have so much on common. "So your to marry?" He asks.

"Sadly i am...my farther has arranged for me to meet him tomorrow what if i can't do it Piers." The young princesses sighed as she looked at the man in front of her looking for the answer in his deep chocolate eyes.

"Well your highness i think you should simply follow your heart." He says as he takes tje princesses hand in his.

"I still believe that your heart should be free not trappes i to marrying any old king." The boy says as he stands.

The princess sighed as she watches Piers leave....when she was next to him her heart flutered her mind was a mess and her stomach was fulled with butterflies. She sighs happily as she climbs into her bed....she was falling in love but knew she couldn't have him.

When the next day had started Y/n was waiting with her parents to meet Prince Redfiled. Y/n wore a light purple gown with her hair naturally curled and her small crown on her head.

The doors opened and the music played and in came Prince Redfiled with his men Y/n eyes wonder to see Piers.....was he?

"My most beautiful highness it is an honor." The prince took y/ns hand in his and gave it a small kiss.