He Cheats

TRIGGER WARNING! SELF HARM! (Please if it upsets you just message me okay ☺ I'm here for everyone )

Your POV.

I'm frozen in time as i stare at the scene in front of me......my beloved boyfriend is making out with Jill Valintine and hr isn't pulling away his arms are around her.

I move forward and as i do the sun hides behind the clouds i throw my knife at the wall that there kissing next to.

"Y/n!" He yells as i start running away. I just kept running back to my apartment...well shared apartment with Piers....My brother.

I bash the door open and loxk it agai  i run to my room and do the same. Once it was locked....i slid down my door i have knees against my chest my head against my knees as i cried.

"Wasn't i good enough?" I sob.

"Was she better than me...Chris." I sob when i hear the feet outside my door.

End POV.

Piers's POV

I got up as i heard doors slamming i was confused Y/n was suppsoe to be spending the day with Chris. I go to Y/ns room to see the door shut.

I hear the quiet sobs......."Was she better than me Chris?" I hear her sob....wait.

I get up as i feel the anger boil within me the door opens to revel Y/n whos a mess.

"What happened?" I simply asked she just came to me and hugged me i returned the favor and hugged her tightly.

"H-He cheated..."she sobs into my shoulder my grip tightens around her as i let go she goes back to her room and locks the door.

I grab my jacket from my room before heading to the base. I qas annoyed pissed off angry how dare he!

I pull up outside i walk past my friends...i only had one thing on my mind getting the answers. I click my knuckles as i see Chris and Jill. I walk toward them and Chris notices.

"Piers? Its your day off."He starts. "Listen to me 'Captain' leave my fucking sister alone! She's at home crying broken hearted because of you! You may think your the boss of us all but fuck me you will not hurt the only thing i have left you bastard!" I yell at him me yelling attracts the attention of the entire base.

"I never meant for this to happen! Y/n.....i loved her and." He stops.

Don't bother saying it..you don't mean it." I growl.

"She'll find someone who will cherish her! Who will love her till she dies!" I yell as i leave.

I drive home as i drive home my phone rings i answer it via the bluetooth.

"Piers?! Where are you?!" A familiar voice flows though the speaker.

"Sherry? What's wrong?!" I ask. "It's Y/n.....shes in the hospital." I turn the  car around and drive right to the hospital.

Y/n Nivans."i say they rush me to a room where Sherry and Jake are. "What happened?" I ask. Jake brings out a blood stained razor.....

"I thought she stopped." I looked over to my sister whos lifeless hooked up to heart montors and a drip.

"She left this." Sherry hands me a piece of paper i open it to see teo letters.

I fold them back up and shove them in my pocket. I sit beside her and look at her banged arms. I feel tears roll doen my face....."why Y/n....he isn't worth this." I say as i wipe my tears.

End POV.

Chris's POV.

Its been three days since Piers yelled at me....honestly he was right Y/n could do better than me i had been seeing Jill for three months before this happened.

I don't even know why i did it.....i sigh as i rub my eyes when Finn rushes in.

"Captain redfiled sir!" He says.

I nod. "It's Y/n" i hear her name...

"What about her?" I look up at the young solider to see a mixture of emtions written across his face.

"She's. ...in the hospital..." he says.

"W-what?!" I get up.

"She tried killing herself..." Finn vanishes and i follow i had to see if she was okay....this was all my fault! I rush to the hospital i finally find her room i see her led in bed i see Piers passed out on chair next to her bed.

I glance over to Y/n....she's so pale....i see the bandges on her arms....i see the montor i see the drip...."you promised me you stopped." Whispered as my heart aced. It should be me with her! I should be at her side fighting thses dark battles.....but I'm not there.

"C-chris...." i hear quiet mutters coming from the room i lool though  the glass to see Y/n waking up...which alerts Piers.

"Hey shh shh I'm here."he says. He looks up and sees me...

"I'm going..." i mouthed.

It was maybe a month before Y/n was stabled enough to return to work...I held our picture in my hand.....i ended it with Jill...i knew I'd messedip but i was about to make it better.

"They've arrived." I hear. I get up and walk out to see the banner and other decorations i smile as i wait up on the balcony.

"SURPRISE!" They yell as Y/n and Piers enter. I look at her to see the pink tint on her cheeks.

I walk down to the lobby i walk past Marco and Finn...I walk past Piers i was behind her.

"Y/n..."

She froze.
She turns
She smiles.

"I-I..." she couldn't get her words out.
"I know." I smile as i look at her. "I was a fool Y/n...a fool who almost lost the most precious gift of all....You." i say as i place my hand on her cheek.

"I can't stand what i did to you Y/n.....i know it'll take a while but i hope you can find it in you to forgive me..." i say.

"Chris....shut up." She says and brings me in for a kiss. I was shocked but happy to have her in my arms at last.

We broke away and from that moment on i vowed to protect her cherish her and love her. I was a fully ready to take on the commitment. One lesson nearly cost her life but now...i will never let her go.