Mistletoe

Jake's POV.

"I hate this." I explain as i help Sherru hang some decorations. "Well tough luck i want this place looking great for the party at the end of the month!" Sherry explained. I sigh as i hand her the rest of the lights.

As i stand with sherry as she decorates the tree i spot a girl...she's wearing a jumper with Jeans to keep her warm. She had long h/c hair i was drawn to her like a moth to a flame. I walk toward her.

"Hello gorgeous." I say as she has her back turned.
She slowly turns i can see her beautiful e/c orbs behind a pair of glasses.

"Oh uhm hi." She says shyly.
"So why is a beautiful lady such as you stuck here on a Saturday?" I ask as she hides her face.
"Oh uhm....uh i need the money." She smiles slightly.

"Surly theres a boyfriend you'd rather spend today with?"i ask.

"Boyfriend? Pssh nope no boyfriend." She says as she sorts her paperwork.

"Well i think all guys are blind cause i see pure beauty in front of me." I say as move closer to the desk.

I notice a blush fill her cheeks as ahe says. "Oh hush anyways what's your name?" She asks.

"Jake. Jake Muller." I explain she turns around and smiles.

"Nice to meet you Jake." She smiles.

"JAKKKKKKKE!" Sherry screamed. "You better go speak again soon." I sigh and nod.

It was past six when the girl walked past me and dropped a bit of paper. I pick it up and un fold it to see her number and...her name.

'Call me the names Y/n :P'

I pull my phone out and type her number and name into my phone.

Over the next month Me and Y/n get very clise we spend every day together. I felt something today when i was with her it wasn't just a feeling of happiness...was i falling in love? I sat on my chair in the office as i played with a pen the party was a week away...now would be the time to ask her to be my guest.

I get up and walk right out of the office i walk down the street i walk to a local flower stall i notice some blue roses in the back.

After buying them i walk back to the office i walk right up to the desk to  see her not there i sigh as i leave the roses and a note.

'Wanna come dancing with me next Friday?' ;) :P

I wait to hear from her about an hour passes and i get a text.

'I'd love to Jake 💙'

I smile and place my phone away....

-le time skip-

In the past week i took Y/n on two dates and we loved it..
I was convinced i was falling for this woman.

I'm outside her apartment waiting when the door opens to revel her a dark red dress with curls and light make up made me go crazy inside.

I offer my hand as i take her to my bike."Hold on beautiful." I Say as i take off.

We soon arrive at the party it was crowded so we got drinks before the song 'Mistletoe.' Started playing.

I dragged Y/n with me to slow dance i have my hands on her waist her hands around my neck as we dance to the tune.

' And it led me to a miracle
Eh love, don't you buy me nothing (don't you buy me nothing)
Cause I am feeling one thing, your lips on my lips
That's a merry, merry Christmas'

'Kiss me underneath the Mistletoe show me baby that you love me so.'

I sing to her as i stop to notice Sherry had placed Mistletoe all over the place i laugh as i bring Y/n closer and kissed her. She kisses back and soon we break apart and look at one another.

"You have a boyfriend now baby." I say making her blush. "I guess i do." She whispers as we kiss tenderly again....

It's the most beautiful time of the year
Lights fill the streets spreading so much cheer
I should be playing in the winter snow
But I'mma be under the mistletoe
I don't want to miss out on the holiday
But I can't stop staring at your face
I should be playing in the winter snow
but imma be under the mistletoe
Eh, love, the wise men followed the star (the wise men followed the star)
The way I follow my heart
And it led me to a miracle