Thorn AKA Sally McKnight

Thorn, Dusk, and Luna were heading back with Mystery Inc. to go to Ben's studio. As they walked along, Valka saw Thorn next to Braedey, and she decided to let the lead singer of the Hex Girls tell him about her.

"Braedey, have you been to one of our concerts?" Thorn asked. "You seem very familiar..."

"No, I don't think so, but you also seem strangely familiar." Braedey said, then he had a thought. "Were you there on the day...I was born?"

Thorn tried to think that far back to when Braedey was born in the hospital. She saw her younger self with crimson red hair before she dyed it black, she was visiting family, but on today, she was about to be given a new cousin.

~*~*~
{FLASHBACK}

"Sorry this had to happen on a visit, Sally." Patrick apologised to his sister's daughter.

"That's okay, Uncle Tony." Sally looked up to her uncle. "It's the most exciting visit of my life now." she smiled, chuckling sheepishly.

Patrick ruffled her hair, chuckling himself.

"Would you like to see your new baby cousin?" Tony asked.

Sally smiled. "Yeah! Was it a boy or a girl?" She rushed in, who led her in with Tony.

Valka chuckled as she held the bundle wrapped in a blue blanket. The baby was shown as a baby boy.

"Meet your baby brother/cousin: Braedey." Emily said.

Sally looked over and awed at him.

"He's so cute." Sally smiled.

Tony held his wife's left hand. Emily smiled, gently squeezing his hand back. "He reminds me of my father, too."

Sally smiled down. "Hi, Braedey..." she whispered to him. He opened his big blue eyes a little, and cooed to her, making Sally giggle to him.

~*~*~
{END FLASHBACK}

Thorn blinked, shaking her head at that nice memory. "I guess I did..." she looked over to him.

"You guys are cousins?" Velma asked, surprised by this, along with Scooby and Shaggy

"Yeah." Thorn scratched her chin a little. "I think my mom was his dad's sister."

"W-What was your mother's name?" Braedey asked.

"Delilah." Thorn remembered with a smile. "Diana Martin, married to Haggett McKnight."

"Th-That was the name of my father's sister." Braedey told her in amazement.

"What's your father's name?" Thorn asked. Then, Braedey placed his left hand against Thorn's right hand, and he spread their fingers apart.

Dusk, Luna, and Daphne were surprised of what was happening around them.

"My father's name is Tony Martin." Braedey replied.

Thorn blinked in shock. "That means that we are..." she started.

"Cousins." Braedey finished the sentence, whispering in amazement.

"Twisted..." Dusk blinked, she wasn't expecting that.

"Wow." Shaggy was just as shocked.

"Jeepers." Daphne agreed.

Luna was shocked, but she looked like she didn't care.

"This is amazing news." Braedey said.

"I guess it is..." Thorn chuckled. "I guess that means you're 1/16th Wiccan too."

"Yeah," Braedey said. "I've even learnt everything I could about Wiccan's and where that means we also have their magical powers."

"I don't know about that, but yeah, I guess." Thorn smiled.

"Yes. This was what I wanted to tell you earlier, but I didn't get my chance to." Valka told Braedey, then she hugged the two of them. "Also, I would be classified as a Wiccan, but I prefer to be called sorceress."

"Guess we're a bit of a magic family." Braedey smiled, as Thorn giggled a little.

~*~*~

A/N: sorry if this chapter was a shorter than the other chapters, but there's more to come later on.