Good VS Evil

Previously...

Ben cracked open the book and flipped through the pages to awaken Sarah Ravencroft from the dead. "Dreadful darkness, hear my cry... Bring back one who cannot die... Let the witch who perished here... Live again and reappear'!" Ben finished the spell which made an unholy green glow filled the air and everyone gathered together as it seemed as though they were all doomed.

~*~*~

Ben's rehearsal made green laser sparks warp around him, and form a funnel-like cloud straight up to the black clouds. Everyone left the van and ran so they could stop Ben's reign of terror. Scooby, Shaggy and Braedey fell forward as a laser spark hit in front of them to keep them from going any further. The spark made the ground move up and try to hurt them.

It was so powerful, it knocked Daphne, Fred, and Velma back against a wooden wall in pain as Ben laughed once more. Shaggy and Scooby tried to get up and move, but the powerful vibrations made the two fall back and the spinning wheel fell on their necks to trap them in place.

The ground then made Braedey plummet thousands of feet in the air and he screamed in horror as he was up such a high height and afraid of heights. A pale white fog filled the air and it was shown to be the true Witch's Ghost, Sarah Ravencroft. As Braedey fell back down, Valka leaped up into the air, and grabbed him before he hit the ground, and headed off back to the others.

"In my wildest dreams, I could never have imagined such an imposing creature." Ben told his ancestor.

"Thank thee." Sarah smirked. "Thou canst not know what my bondage hath been like. Who art thou?"

"Ben Ravencroft," the horror novelist replied. "Your descendant from the modern world."

"Modern?" Sarah questioned, looking around her. "Not much seems to have changed."

"Please don't hurt us." the mayor begged as he looked frightened of being around a real ghost.

"The same pathetic peasants groveling for their puny lives." Sarah scoffed at his plea.

"Sarah, I want to become powerful like you." Ben tried to take her hand.

"Thou jest!" Sarah laughed.

"But it was I who released you!" Ben added in defence. "You should serve me!"

"I serve no one!" Sarah scolded. "Leastwise a worm like thee! Aye, thou hast freed me, so now I can punish the world for my long imprisonment. I shall create an era of darkness over thy land!" Sarah laughed as she made the trees around her fade and crack down, coming toward Shaggy and Scooby.

"L-Like, we're goners, Scoob!" Shaggy cried.

Scooby nodded in agreement and helped Shaggy to get free to run away from Sarah's powers. They did just in the nick of time as Sarah's powers decayed where they were. It horrified Mr. McKnight and Mayor Corey.

"This isn't what I re-invisioned!" Ben was shocked. "We were supposed to rule the world together, not destroy it!"

"I care not for thy whims!" Sarah scoffed. "Cross thy path and I shall destroy thee along with thy world!"

"But I have the book!" Ben protested. "And I will return you back into the book! 'Ancient evil, get thee hence'-"

Sarah laughed wickedly, making Ben feel like he wasn't as bad as he thought he was. "Thinkest thou art a wiccan? Only a virtuous soul can imprison me." Sarah then threw a ghost ball at Ben and trapped him.