Chapter 3: To Italy!

Karma smirked like a sly fox. "What a wonderful greeting you have for me, Tsu-chan! You missed me that much?~"

"Hell no, you freak! Do you think I will ever forgive you for what you've done to me?! " Tsuna answered.

Everyone inside the room watched with curious eyes.

"Maa maa~ Tsuna...why don't we put the pepper spray down first?" Yamamoto went over to Tsuna's side.

Tsuna glanced at his surroundings and gulped. He sighed. "Fine. But you!" he pointed at the red-head. "Don't even take one step from there. I don't want to deal with this right now." Tsuna slapped a hand to his forehead and slipped it all the way down his face.

Karma nodded but smirked. "I suppose you'll deal with me later then?"

Tsuna rolled his eyes. "If I have to," Tsuna muttered but everyone heard it.

Nezu Dohachiro cleared his throat. Tsuna smiled sheepishly and sank in his seat. 

"Now..where was I? Ah, everyone, this is Akabane Karma. There will be 3 teachers coming along with them that will act as supervisors."

Three people entered the room and Tsuna found himself sinking deeper from his chair. "Sawada, are you okay?" Nezu asked. As a teacher, he cannot afford to risk his job once again.

"I think I need to go to the restroom," he replied.

"Go ahead," Nezu told him.

Tsuna stood from his seat, stopping himself from clutching his hair from the unbearable pain from his head. He walked to the front and headed to the door, passing by familiar accomplices.

"Tsunayoshi baby, going so soon?" a blond woman asked.

"Baby?" 

"Who is that beautiful woman?"

"How does she know Sawada-san?"

Tsuna looked at her. "Not now Irina-san."  The woman gulped and laughed awkwardly. Tsuna only called her Irina-san whenever he was in a bad mood. Tsuna exited the room.

"Anyway, these are Jelavić Irina, Tadaomi Karasuma..and Koro-sensei?" Nezu found the last teacher having no surname, but he left it as that.

"Nurufufufu...hello everyone!" 

"A yellow octopus?!"

"It's an UMA!" Gokudera bolted form his chair.

Bang!

Everyone looked at the fedora wearing man who was silent until now. A bullet fell from the classroom's rooftop where a hole was placed. The girls shrieked and some boys  left out a few gasps when they realized what was happening.

"A-a...a g-gun?!"

 "Are you g-going to k-k-kill us?!"

"I'm too young to die!"

"Shut up. Now, I want everyone to calm down as I explain everything this trip is about. This isn't an ordinary school trip to Italy. This whole class, is being targeted," Reborn announced calmly but his eyes stated the opposite.

"W-what do you mean, Reboyama-sensei?" Nezu finally managed to find his voice.

Reborn breathed in because he knew this was probably going to be a long explanation. "First of all, my real name is Reborn. I'm the number one hitman."

"Hitman?!"

"D-do you kill people?!"

"I said shut up."