Chapter 7: An Invincible Stalker!!!

The girl put up a devious smirk as she scanned through the pictures in her laptop. "Non abbastanza! Ho bisogno di più! Di Più!" (Not enough! I need more! More!) 

She started nibbling on her fingernails. 

"Hmm..." She started racking her brains. "Devo fare la mia presenza conosciuto?" (Should I make my presence known?) 

Thinking about it, that idea was no good. Tsunayoshi would only hate her. So that plan is a no-go. "Immagino che avrò bisogno di incidere il mio modo di file segreti della Vongola. Tsk ... spero di farlo in due giorni." (Guess I'll need to hack my way to Vongola's secret files. Tsk...hopefully I can do it in two days.) 

She tied her long white hair into a ponytail. "Ma prima, ho bisogno di ottenere il cibo che mi durerà così a lungo." (But first, I need to get food that will last me that long.)

She made her way to the kitchen and looked for food. She started opening cabinet after cabinet. But all she could find were packs of large-sized marshmallows. 

"Tsk. fratello dannatamente grande. Credo che questi faranno," ( Tsk. Damn big brother. I guess these will do) she said, popping a piece of the soft and white marshmallow dramatically inside her mouth. 

"Aspetta, Tsunayoshi~" (Just you wait, Tsunayoshi~)

. . .

Tsuna sneezed.

"Are you okay Juudaime?" Gokudera asked his boss.

Tsuna could only smile. "Better than what I was before. Geez...that Reborn, always getting me into trouble."

"I didn't tell them, dame-Tsuna."

"Speak of the devil..." Tsuna muttered under his breath.

"What was that?"

"Hahaha...nothing. I just finished my paperwork so let's go eat dinner." Tsuna stood up from his seat. "I don't want anymore headaches...but that doesn't mean I'm letting you go, Reborn. We will have our own matters to discuss when I'm in a more...presentable condition."

"Whatever you say, Decimo," Reborn teased. Tsuna shot him a glare but made his way to the dining room with his right-hand man.

It was noisy at first. But then they saw Tsuna. Tsuna narrowed his eyes. 'What's up with these people? They're acting suspicious...'

He took his seat, at the head of the table. To his surprise, no one objected. Tsuna thought it was probably because they didn't know how mafia family dinners worked.

 "Yo! Tsuna!" Yamamoto greeted with one arm raised.

Tsuna smiled.

"Bossu..." Chrome muttered under her breath.

Tsuna smiled.  

"'Bout time baka-Tsuna!" Lambo whined.

Tsuna smiled.  

"Extreme Sawada!" Ryohei shouted.

Tsuna smiled.  

"Tsuna-kun!" Nagisa beamed.

Tsuna smiled.

"Tsuna-san!" Kaede greeted.   

Tsuna smiled.    

"Nurufufufufu...Tsunayoshi-kun," Koro-sensei acknowledged.

Tsuna smiled.

"Hn...Omnivore..." Hibari scoffed.