Chapter 9: Run Run Run!

Sicily, Italy

10 Years in the Future

"Hump me, f*ck me

Daddy better make me choke (you better)"

Tsuna choked on the Limoncello he was drinking as he searched for his currently ringing phone inside his bag. The ringtone continued and as he panicked, people only looked at him...weirdly. I mean, why would a guy as hot as him...did I mention a hot guy in a speedo(?) have deepthroat as a ringtone. I mean, seriously.

After 6.9 seconds, which seemed like an eternity to Tsuna, he clicked answer without knowing who the caller was.

"Pronto?

"Beh, questo è interessante. (Well this is interesting)" a deep and rough voice resounded.

"Non c'è modo. (No way)" Tsuna gasped.

"Ciao anche a te... (Hello to you too)" Tsuna can practically see the smirk from his spartan tutor's face. "...dame-Tsuna."

"Reborn!"

Tsuna heard chuckles from the other line. He rolled his eyes.

"Now, now...before you say anything else, none of what's happening or what's about to happen to you is my fault."

Tsuna sighed. "So you know that I'm from the past then?"

"Oh yes. How could I not know when your picture's going viral right about...now."

Tsuna blinked. "Wait...what?"

There was a moment of silence before Reborn spoke again. "Just this once, I'm helping you out. I gave the future you a single day of vacation and this happens. How troublesome. Anyway, dame Tsuna, I'm sending Shiro to pick you up. I'm sure you have her number. She's pretty close by."

"Why pick me up?"

Just then, Tsuna's hyper intuition screamed danger. He cursed. 

"Fine, fine. I'll contact this Shiro person or whatever." In the moment of ending the call, Reborn spoke again. "A piece of advice dame-Tsuna..."

Tsuna groaned. "What?"

"You might want to start running right now."

"Wha- Reborn?"

The call ended.

"Huh?"

The ground shook. Tsuna found nostalgia. He remembered Reborn's advice. He gulped. Yep. He better start running right now.

"OH GREAT TSUNA-SAMA!!!!!!! MARRY ME!!!!!!!"

"No!!! He's going to marry me!!!!!! I waited more than 10 years for this!"

Tsuna screamed as he ran, still dressed in his choice of clothing a while ago. And that clothing was not covering him enough.

"HE'S WEARING A SPEEDO!!! GET HIM!!!"

Tsuna tried to scramble things inside his bag as he looked for his future self's cellphone. He noticed they were gathering a lot of attention. Well...he...was gathering a lot of attention.

Tsuna heard flashes of cameras taking a picture of him. 'Oh God no'

"Oh GOD yes!!!!"

"Leave me alone!!!!" Tsuna screamed back. He dropped his bag and he quickly tried to pick it up again. 'Shit'

A girl managed to catch up to him and grabbed hold of his bag. H

"YOUR MINE! MWAHAHAHA!!!"

"Hieee!!!" Tsuna tried to grab his bag back while still running. 

"DON'T LET GO OF HIM!"

Tsuna's T-Shirt manage to slip out of his bag. He grabbed it and threw it as far as he can to the water.

"TSUNAYOSHI-SAMA'S T-SHIRT!"

"NO!!!!!!!!!"

"GET A BOAT!"

"WE'LL DROWN OURSELVES IF WE HAVE TO!"

"YEAH!!!!"

Tsuna ran his fastest. 

"He's getting away girls!!!!"

"Run after him!!!!"

Tsuna finally managed to get his cellphone and click on Shiro's name.

"Hey babe," a sweet voice answered.

"Babe?!" he repeated in disbelief.

"Yes babe?"

Whoever this girl was, he has no time for this. "Save me!!!!"

He heard a chuckle. 

"I'm on my way."

. . .

Haha...boom!!! That picture is fcking edited...horribly. Forgive me. No, on second thoughts, don't. Gotta admit this was probably one of the shortest chapters? Can't blame a lazy person.

-Ambidextrous18