Chapter 5: Fashionably Late

"Well, well, well. Looks like our boss is sleeping rather peacefully." Edwardo chuckled from his seat.

"So...why are you not going to hit him with a mallet this time, Reborn-san?" Kaede asked out of pure curiosity. When Tsuna once transferred to Kunugigaoka as a student in disguise, they always heard cries of pain coming from down the mountains. Not to mention it was quite far from Class E's classroom. They soon realized he wasn't ordinary. And...Karma was the first one to notice.

Reborn smirked. "If he wakes up and knew that I saw him slacking off, wouldn't be his panicked face enjoyable to see?" 

"Ahh..ha...ha..," she laughed nervously. 

"It was a joke," Reborn told her flatly.

"Oh...I t-thought-"

"But the part of seeing his panicked face was true. Although, it wouldn't be fear from me seeing him slacking off. I'm thinking something more in the lines of...involving gravity." Reborn chuckled darkly.

Kaede and the rest backed away. They seriously didn't want to be in Tsuna's shoes right now.

Tsuna stirred in his sleep and mumbled words. "Uggh...fuck you Reborn."

They all stared. Even in sleep, Tsuna detested Reborn. 

"When did he learn such language?" Nagisa asked.

"Ah..." 

"Hm?" Nagisa tried again.

"It was probably because of his storm guardian shouting profanities every single day," Reborn replied.

"Ne, are you sure it wasn't you, Reborn~?" Karma asked with a coy smile.

Reborn answered with his own smirk. "My, Karma, I thought you were on my side?"

"But you were actually the one who influenced him, right~?" 

Reborn kept silent for a moment before answering honestly. "No. It wasn't me."

"Oh?"

"Dame-Tsuna just suddenly, one day, spoke like that," Reborn replied. "It was 3 years ago...the year after he transferred to Kunugigaoka. Tsuna's guardians went berserk looking for him."

"Wait...you didn't tell them he transferred?!" Kaede asked.

"It was his decision. He told me not to tell them so they won't worry. It only backfired in the end." Reborn looked at the sleeping brunet. "It was the day he came back, only to find out his Guardians were out looking for him. Turns out, they were taken hostage by an enemy famiglia." 

Everyone was silent except the mumbling sounds coming from Tsuna.

"He's quite a talker in sleep, isn't he?" Reborn chuckled.

They all knew Reborn was changing the subject.

The silence was back. Tsuna stirred in his sleep again. He shivered slightly at the lack of clothing. Everyone watched his movements, bored out of their minds. 

. . .

A few hours had passed and they had arrived to Italy. Tsuna's classmates probably arrived already in front of the Vongola mansion. But they won't be able to get in without the soon-to-be boss by themselves.

"5 minutes till landing, Reborn-san," Edwardo informed.

"Wait...we're landing in front of the mansion?!" Nagisa blurted out.

Reborn smirked that playful smirk again. "Yes...we are. But perhaps...not all of us." He glanced to the still peacefully sleeping Tsuna.

They all gulped except Reborn, Karma, and Tsuna himself.

Karma laughed, clearly enjoying the show. Reborn smirked wider with a scary look in his eye. "Drop him."

. . .

Not a moment later...Tsuna found himself falling directly to the entrance of the mansion...without an appropriate clothing. But then he realized...he was falling. And he was going to die. So what did he do?

He cursed.

"DAMN IT, REBORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

...

Been a while peeps! Hope you're all still supporting my story!

-Ambidextrous18