Chapter 12: Where It All Began

Warning: Rated M. I'm changing the ratings of this story. So if you're an innocent child, do not read this. Trust me, I'll corrupt you.

Turn back now...You want r27? I'll fucking give you r27.

Sicily, Italy

10 years in the future

A certain cafe

"Was running fun, dame-Tsuna?"

Tsuna glared at the man before him as he ran out of breath and was too tired to argue with the "world's greatest hitman". And to get a much older version of him? That's even worse.

"You're thinking of me being much older right now, aren't you?" Reborn stared down at him. "You little shit."

Tsuna wasn't in the mood to play. "Oh yeah... I was going to ask how you still have your mind reading powers after 10 years and how was your experience with all the whores you fucked...NO I'M ACTUALLY HERE TO TALK ABOUT HOW MY DAY HAS FUCKING WONDERFULLY BEEN PERFECT AS SHIT TODAY!"

Reborn smirked. "Calm down midget."

"You of all people? Calling me midget?!" Tsuna raised his hands in a frantic manner.

Reborn blinked. "Aren't you?"

"STOP. Just stop. Just...give me a minute." Tsuna pressed his face into his palms.

It wasn't even more than 10 seconds that Tsuna calmed down.

"Now that you don't have your panties in a twist let's talk about what happened." Reborn stood closer to him. Too close.

He tried to pretend he didn't hear Reborn say 'panties'. Because...who the hell says that to another dude?

He cleared his throat. "Well, I was in my office doing paperwork you've given me just like any normal day...and Karma came in and offered me a cup of coffee."

"And you couldn't resist it even if it had been poisoned or not," Reborn added for him. Tsuna nodded.

"So I'm guessing 10 years ago was when your whole class and guardians went to Vongola Mansion."

Tsuna nodded once again. "Pretty much. And Lambo was sleepwalking...and Karma left the door open so the bazooka came down on me and poof! I'm here."

"Ahh...and you're going to come back 2 days later since I had Gianini modify Lambo's bazooka."

"That's fucking genius." Tsuna rolled his eyes.

"Do you mean the level of your idiocy now that a picture of the younger version of the Vongola Boss is going viral right now?" Reborn's face turned all serious. Tsuna gulped.

"I didn't know!"

"Seriously you keep bringing your own trouble to yourself. Like that time when you came back from the future and tried to-"

Was it just his imagination or did Reborn's face had slight tinge of red all of a sudden?

"Uhh? Reborn?"

"What?"

Okay . Reborn definitely tried to act he didn't space out just now. Things just get weirder and weirder.

"O...kay. What am I supposed to do now then?" Tsuna changed the subject. They don't talk about Reborn. They don't talk about Reborn at all.

"Ah, about that..."