Special Chapter: R27

Warning: YAOI and R27. Get out of here homophobes and innocent children who don't want your sanity taken away from yourselves. And you're probably just going to ignore this warning. We'll meet in hell.

"What the hell are you brats staring at?" Reborn told them with a glare.

"Neh neh~ Is something happening that we don't know of?~" Karma decided to speak this time.

Byakuran chuckled. "So it seems!~"

"I...have no fucking idea..." Reborn tilted his fedora lower, hiding his eyes. He went towards the door. There was a creaking noise as he opened it.

And then he was gone...

With a hint of curiosity and a little interest in what his future student was spouting nonsense about, Reborn had decided to follow future Tsuna...and also to avoid questioning from others back in the dining room that he knew he wouldn't be able to answer. Who knows what goes on in Byakuran and Karma's mind?

They would definitely assume something's going on.

"So where can I find clothes?"

Reborn had almost stumbled back to see an almost naked future Tsuna suddenly stop walking and turned to him.

In front of his face. And too close.

"You don't know the interior of your own mansion? Is 10 years that long enough for you to forget dame-Tsuna?" Reborn asked. 'That's right. Keep your cool Reborn.'

"It was remodeled so many times because of certain people and...we've been living in another house rather than the Vongola Mansion. With our busy schedules, we could only manage to visit Grandpa not too often. Unfortunately." Tsuna had a sad look on his face. Reborn had almost forgot he was only wearing a towel...hanging so loosely around those hips.

Reborn had faked a cough.

Tsuna was awoken from his daze. He chuckled. "Sorry. I was rumbling."

"It's...fine. And why did you say...'we'?" Reborn asked. He was asking so many questions today.

Tsuna turned red all of a sudden and for a second there Reborn thought...'He's kinda cute. STOP'

"It's because w-we uh...we are actually kind of uhm...b-b-boyfriends."

Reborn's heart stopped for a while. "Can you...can you repeat that? I think I heard everything wrong."

Tsuna pouted and that made Reborn even more confused.

"Jerk." Tsuna pouted. "Fine. Let me say it in front of your face." Tsuna stood up and definitely walked up to him, their noses touching and lips almost brushing.

"W-what are you doing?" He may have looked composed but Reborn was panicking. 'Shit. I stuttered. The world's number one hitman doesn't stutter.'

"Hm..." Tsuna had placed both of his hands on either sides of Reborn's face. "Listen to me because I would only say this once. In the future, 10 years from now, you and I are boyfriends."

That was it. Reborn almost fainted.

But Tsuna wasn't done.

"We live in the same house. We eat together. We bathe each other. We sleep together. We even have sex every single day."

Reborn turned red.

"That's why...do you know how hard it is for me to control myself right now?" Tsuna's eyes turned orange unconsciously. Reborn's heart was beating rapidly like he was a damn virgin. And he wasn't. 

"And believe me when I say that's not the only thing that's hard right now." Tsuna smirked.

Reborn's eyes looked down...way down...than he should've. It only seemed to heighten Tsuna's ego. He grabbed the chin of his tutor's past self with such precision, Reborn was frozen in his place.

"It's either you lead me to a room where I can get clothes...or we'll do this the hard way." Tsuna had smiled a devilish smirk. As if it wasn't him. "And I do mean literally the hard way. I wouldn't care if these walls aren't soundproofed. I would do things my way unless, right now, you point me out to a room before I lose my self restraint."

Reborn couldn't move nor speak. He was frozen.

"Tick tock, Reborn..." Tsuna was slowly closing the gap between their faces.

Suddenly, he felt something grinding at his own hips. "Shit."

"Ten seconds and I'm going to kiss you. Even if it's the ten years younger you. Where's the room?"

With shaking hands, Reborn had pointed to the right side of the hallway. "J-just walk straight and at the end, you'll find a room with all y-your clothes."

Tsuna pulled away, to Reborn's disappointment. 'Wait, what?!'

Tsuna smirked at him and winked once before heading to where Reborn had directed him to.

"This...is so...fucked up." Reborn looked at the tent forming in his pants.