For free part 1

For 6goddess3 love you, leave a zillion comments

"Nic cut that out" drake sighed As he slid lower into their couch. She ignored him and continued to lower her hand deeper into his soft grey sweats. She hummed as she felt around him amusing herself  with his body parts. "Aubreyyyy"  she cooed slowly running he other hand down his torso "can we go now?"

"Nic I don't want to do anything " he told her truthfully putting his feet up and pulling out his phone. Her hair started to fall over onto him as she leaned down lower staring at his screen. Sometimes when she had got like this he learned that she was either hungry or very horny and shy about it. Her fingers wrapped around his balls gently fondling  them getting a startled reaction from him. He sunk Lowker into his seat laying his head back to look up at her. His grey shirt was pulled above her nose while she stared at him with big brown eyes.

"You gonna tell me what it is babygirl ?" He said lowly staring back into her eyes, she didn't seem sad at all today. But they weren't her usual cheerful dancing pupils either. She stared back at him expressionless and glided her fingers up his shaft ever so softly.

"Definitely horny" he confirmed to himself. He reached his hand down towards the one of hers that occupied his pants and held it in place. "Come here" he smirked, Nicki leaned up and walked around the couch taking a seat in his lap. He pulled the shirt down from the top of her nose and began to kiss her. She let his tongue enter her mouth and do as it pleased while she placed her attention elsewhere. Without warning she started to pull his member out of his pants rubbing the tip against her flat stomach.  To her own surprise he leaned forward into their passionate kiss grabbing hold of her hips.
Drakes fingertips worked their way up her mid section and to the underwire of her bra cupping her breast.

"Take it off " he said smugly, nicki reached under her shirt and undid the back of her white lace bra her nipples instantly became visible through her shirt getting a rise out of his member.

Nicki

I leaned down and began to kiss his neck bitting at it before moving lower down his abs. He began to get harder as I stroked him all while avoiding eye contact, I knew I was full on blushing even though I was the one to start with him. He started to move closer to my face every now and then clearly over my tease game.

"I'm coming behave yourself daddy" I whispered frustrated at being rushed, I circled my tongue around his tip before putting him into my mouth. My face became full of the tingling sensation as I'm pretty sure my blushing got worse.  I inched my mouth down on him making sure to stroke him as I went , his fingers worked their way into my hair stroking it back as I worked on him. Suddenly something clicked inside my head and I found myself forcing him into the back of my throat getting a groan out of him. It made me want to see how much I could get out of myself  today, I hadn't been like this for a while now and I know he missed it. I continued to move my head back and forth on him purposely letting my fingers massage his balls. He ran his hands through my hair starting to gently push my head down, God that drives me crazy.

"Fuck" he mumbled under his breath after a minute or two of this. By now he would twitch in my mouth at every side. Movement. He soon pulled my hair forward and my mouth became warmer before I realized what he was doing.

"Swallow princess" he smiled nicely unsure of whether I would snap at him for not asking. I did as told and sat up while kneeling on the floor, "wait a sec" he said leaning back and closing his eyes.  I jumped back a little as he came on my chest then glared at his smiling face.

"Wait babe" he said trying to grab me back after I stood up. "You keep trying me" I spat walking into the bathroom and locking him out. I started my shower and grabbed a few towels from the bathroom cabinet and his t-shirt.

"Baby, I'm sorry-"

"I can't fucking hear you" I huffed removing my shorts. Once again I've been played at my little get some food game, instead I swallowed some babies and had to take another shower because Drake likes being messy.

"Come on....finish up and we can go to that sushi place you love okay baby girl"

End of part one. Comment :).