Billboard Billionaires 2

Click clack click clack

Nicki watched as rih walked towards her dining area then returned her attention to Beyoncé.
"I'm sorry she came over to do bio-"

"You did bio with her ?" Nicki quickly cut off feeling a tinge of sadness deep down inside her. "Not our bio" Bey quickly assured hiding a smirk "homework. She stayed later and when my mom told me to get ready she sorta tagged along. I couldn't shake her" she pleaded.

"Okay whatever" nicki sighed letting her in, the nervous lip biting had already set in and it was ruining her freshly applied gloss. "Stop worrying. We eat dinner she leaves night over" Bey assured , nicki stared at her as if to say "what about the tension". All she got was a light tap on her ass pushing her forward.

She took a deep breath "do not fight that Bitch because your mother will too" she told herself.

"Onika you didn't tell me rih was coming " her mother stated , nicki could tell it was more of an embarrassed tone rather than angry. "Sorry mommy I didn't know" she shrugged pulling her chair in, she put on her
Best fake smile and turned to Kendrick.

"Kenny you busy Saturday ?" She's asked him in her softest voice. "No.." he said looking up from his food, "good you can go shopping with me".

"Please bother Bey and not my brother" Jermaine pleaded playfully. "Then let me borrow you too J" she pouted "Bey is going out of town this weekend and there's nobody else I actually want to be around please!" , Beyoncé choked on her drink before slamming her cup down and looking at nicki Incredulously.
"Why don't you go with ri?"
"Why don't you go with me mommy " nicki said Ignoring her question.
"Baby you know me and daddy are booked all weekend into next weekend"
"I'm going to kill myself" nicki sing songed moving her food around.
"Fine damn" Kendrick said sitting up. Drake chuckled "what you going shopping for ?" He asked. She waited ten seconds before defunding to give him this one response " someone asked me to attend a dance with them ok Tuesday" she finally spoke up.

"Awe but aren't you wi-"

"It's a benefit mommy not a date. Just a favor " nicki assured all of them.
"I will make sure that dress zipper gets stuck on every try" Kendrick commented. Nicki never went shopping for a guy , which means she probably wanted to impress him. Being like a like an older brother to her he thought of this as only leading to one thing. Sex. "And it will be the ugliest color possible. " Jermaine added "she's still going to look pretty in it " Bey told them laughing.
"You are all the cutest , but Nicki's dad will kill anyone before they could even think of deflowering our princess don't worry " she assured.

Nicki blushed a bit and avoided looking at drake. "I wonder if he wanted to" she thought , "this tastes so good" rihanna spoke up reminding them that she was there. "I wish my mother could cook. She don't even be trying" she rolled her eyes laughing. "Dad cooks" Jermaine and coke said "my mom always cooks" drake added
"I cook. It relaxes me" Bey explained to them. "Im teaching Nika how to bake but she never listens" she rolled her eyes.

"It messes up my nails !" Nicki stated looking at them "what nails?" Rih poked fun

"What father?" Nicki retorted in an icy tone. "Excuse me ? " rih said "Onika." Carol said sternly.  "No please is there something you need to say bitch?"

"Why are you here ? Why are you in my house ? You have literally no shame. " nicki spat back at her , Wayne had moved this drink away from her while Jermaine did the same to nicki. "Didn't know I wasn't welcome" rih laughed crossing her legs "but go ahead and let me know now since you're finally not being pussy about it."

"The only thing pussy about this situation is the fact that instead of admitting you were  in the wrong  when you screwed over your best friend aka me for some dick as if you've never had it before was that you  expected me to be cordial with you. "  nicki yelled at her.

" I'm being very honest nicki I don't care. Aubs is Just a boy and I doubt you and drake wee gonna be worthwhile.  He knew you knew we all knew it was just a little summer thing. Y'all were just friends forcing a label Everything's always fairytales with you let it go"

"I'm sorry I have both parents and could keep a stable relationship I know someone having their shit together threatens you. Have drake , I hope whatever  y'all have was worth all this Fucking bullshit get out of my house."

"She has balls now " rih exclaimed.

"Why am I the bad guy. Y'all ain't say shit when I said I liked him first last summer. It's fair" rih rolled her eyes. She looked at Jermaine "this is between y'all" he said putting his hands up pushing his chair back. She got the same response from everyone.

"Y'all are my best friend please work it out " Bey pleaded "I ain't working shit out. Get out" nicki huffed standing up.

"The one time the virgin don't get what she wants it's the end of the world"

"Robyn" drake said holding her balled up fist as if to stop her. "I rather this be the end of my world cuz god knows for a slut like you the end will be finding out your pregnant and that your baby extracted whatever stds them grown Niggas that beat on you gave you"

"STOP" Bey yelled at them by now everyone was escorting rih to the door and nicki the other way.  They new the personal things were coming out way to fast, even though they all knew the stories this still was not condoned. "Your old  daddy use to be at the shit out of you what else he do?" Rih yelled back at her. They both seemed to be trembling with anger as they spoke.

"Okay enough with this bullshit. I came to have dinner with my friends not hear this fight. Get in my car imma take you home rih"

"Deadass wrong" Jermaine added grabbing his coat. "Thanks for dinner mama Carol" he said politely, she only nodded as nicki stormed off.
"Go. I'll take care of her" Bey said to Kendrick hugging him and his brother goodbye.

"How long they been fighting ?" Carol asked once the roll was empty. "They've sort been off for a week. This was the first fight but. She's been upset for a while" Bey whispered. Carol shook her head and let a tear fall "things like this scare me. How could I not notice when she's going through things like this?" She asked.

LWere teens. We hide stuff "  Bey told her rubbing her shoulder.

She ran up to Nicki's room and opened the door to find her laying on her bed curled up with her long black hair cascaded around her. "Nika" she sighed rubbing her back "I don't wanna talk. Please" she said through sobs. She was more angry that she had snapped than upset at what rihanna had did. Not having self control was the worst.
Bey pushed her black  hair to the side and hugged her "c'mon don't cry." She hushed nicki sat up and hugged her tightly "at least they'll stop tagging along. Give you your space for a bit you deserve at least that" she soothed stroking her friends long weave. Nicki closed her eyes and let herself be soothed "yeah but. I spilt everyone up didn't I ?" She asked "no Nika. You got screwed over whatever happens next is on them. But you know how tight we all are , no matter what we will always have each others backs." Bey sighed, this was more stressful then the summer mess , nicki pulled away and wiped her eyes not carting about the smudged makeup. "Cheer up" Bey said leaning in and giving her a sweet little kiss. Nicki gave an exhausted smile and gave her one back. "Now tell me about this boy that's taking you for the night to a dance !!"

"He's handsome athletic and I think I might let him kiss me. " she smirked.

COMMENT. FEED BACK QUESTIONS WHAT YALL WAMNA SEE. WHO YALL WANNA SEE