Billboard Billionaires

This will be a short story series. It's easier to make dabbles when the characters have sort of a background.

Billboard Billionaires Club , the typical extremely rich teenagers. All friends , I'm kidding that would be no fun. I'm Nicki or as my boyfriend calls me "Nika" I'll introduce him later. I'm 17 , in my final year of high school and doing very well. Daddy's very happy about that and so is mommy they've actually been letting me do a lot more things. But I think it's just my trial before adulthood. They're testing me. One slip up and I'll be going to college in my basement.
Anyways on to my friends.

We've all been friends since I moved here in sixth grade. I was scared being the last one here but somehow I became the heart of the group. That's what they called me , makes me feel special. Pay attention I'm only saying this once.
We have :
Kendrick and Jermaine (I call him Cole) they're brothers. Both of their parents are anesthesiologists they've pretty much had a golden spoon in their mouths since they were born. Although you wouldn't be able to tell by speaking to them... they're humbled souls.

"Stay humble. We all have money and we know that even with it we still search for something to make us happy. Something to do someone to be with. Money doesn't buy our happiness so don't spend all of it trying to find some" they told me this mantra often. Mostly when I'd drag them along as my shopping partners and they saw how much my shoes costed. They also said to pray for whoever I end up with.

Rihanna - the "exotic" beauty. That's her title and she wouldn't let us label her otherwise. She's more on the wild side with things like this. She's the poster child for rich kids , wild parties , gossip blogs love her. Or her lovers. She had a huge no fucks attitude that she could afford, I'd tell you what her parents do but even she doesn't know because "shits not interesting". Over the years she's brought out my wild side and I loved it. But things get out of hand between us often...I forget rih lives on edge it's not a phase. So when I step into her world I forget who I'm dealing with. We find our way back after a few days of silence and the boys telling us to leave it alone.

Drake - mine. I'll start by introducing him as mine. I guess you could call him the male wild card , he was wild but not for the same reasons as rihanna. He was just being his typical golden boy self , he's very sweet and athletic. He use to be very quiet but summer before high school (we call it the golden hour due to our dramatic changes that summer) he started taking workouts seriously determined to be on every varsity team. His hair changed from its short cute Afro to a short curly hairstyle and a faded beard. He called me one night , I admit I got a bit nervous seeing his face flash across my screen. He asked me to go shopping with him and help him find his style we spent two weeks working on it. He knows I'm into that stuff, then when we were done two days before the big league he kissed me and said thank you. That's when I first started falling for him, and we've been each other's ever since. But trust me it wasn't perfect. There was some cheating in our sophomore year, my first real heartbreak last year when he left me because him and wait for it, Rih thought they had feelings for each other. Wayne told me first , but everyone tried to tell me it was better this way, if they dated and broke up it would kill the sexual tension between them and the bad blood between me and Rih that would've been made. I admit it hurt but what hurt most was taking him back. I felt stupid for a while. For fucks sake he did me dirty but so did she. I don't know how we got back to what we are now but it's stable.

Wayne-
He, like cole and Kendrick is like a very protective older brother to me. Although he'd change personalities in a heartbeat if a fine ass girl walked by. He was very lowkey , smoked and drank a lot but didn't act like he was out of control. I'm sure he's immune to every drug by now. He only has his mom and loves her to death she's very nice. He's loyal as well.

Beyoncé -
My first true female friend. We have our fair share of secrets that I may let you in on. She may seem wise to anyone who doesn't know her but she actually is the goofiest of us all. She was very private and she's teaching me some of her ways. She is known to drag us on vacations when she's bored so I always have a emergency adventure suitcase packed. Last time was just us after I found out drake and rih got together and balled my eyes out. We had a nice talk somewhere in a cave in the Bahamas.
Those are my friends. And they've always been loyal to me. Some more than others. But stick around for some stories about our high end lives