Blem reversed pt 1

"OH MY FUCKING GOD DRAKE" Nicki spat , drake wiped the sleep from his eyes for the twelfth time that morning since she had shown up.

"Can you run that by me one more time ?" He yawned. She stared at him dumbfounded opening her mouth but nothing came out. "Fuck you" she spat shaking her head picking up her jacket beginning to walk towards the door.
"Wait, Onika"
"Don't fucking call me that"

"Nicki. Please I'm just tired I promise I'm trying to listen. Please tell me what's wrong"

"You're what's wrong" she choked out. Tears spilled from the brim of her eyes, the fidgeting had subsided and her arms were by her sides now. She took another deep shaky breath the exhaustion finally hitting her frail body full force. "I let my self get forced in to a lot of things and that hook up with you was one of them. But you didn't really care whether I wanted to or not. It was just a thing people around here do. Except you came back again and again and I let you...in hindsight I gave you the benefit of the doubt and assumed you'd respect our privacy to not turn this into some bragging rights. "

"I didn't tell everyone. I Barely told Jermaine " he said sternly.

"It doesn't matter. You let your friends talk because you didn't want to deny being the big man getting some right ?" She asked sarcastically. "I've never even dated anyone before but suddenly everyone looks at me like I opened my legs for anything that breathes. It's different for you , for guys. Your friends will dap you up and spread shit like wild fire because you're a boy and it makes you cool. I get the dirty looks from the same people that praise you, I get the name calling and the hatred from the same people who praised you for the same shit. "

"On-"

"I don't even mean to be acting 'crazy' but I'm literally just a walking pussy to you. You don't see or care about me in the least. I know we were just a hook up but I'm tired as being labeled as a crazy bitch if I get upset. Is it wrong for me to want some respect for myself ? Am I 'just bitching' because I want that ?" By now her voice had become hoarse. Nose stuffed and a pounding headache from crying to hard, rain poured outside filling the silence between them.

"I'm sorry. I know it doesn't begin to fix anything but I need you to know I'm sorry..." he managed to spit out. Three months and until today he hadn't noticed how much he really didn't know. He didn't know the impact he had on an human being , He never thought about her being sad or upset, didn't care their relationship didn't run that deep. I'm a sense he had almost forgotten she had an entire life outside of their little hookups as if she was just some book character you only know so much about but forget to think about later. Now here she was two am with alcohol on her breath and a few noticeable cuts on her arms pleading for him to listen. The guy who never called , never said hey a lot. The asshole who single handily led to the downfall of the one person who hadn't been tainted.

"You aren't any of those things and all of this really is fucked up, I don't think you're just bitching about anything. It's just really early but given the circumstances I guess it should've been felt with a while ago" he said to her. He shut the door she had opened and gently guided her to the couch sitting down next to her.

"I didn't think all this would happen."

"Because like I said before I was just a vagina to you" she mumbled. He rubbed the back of his neck and sighed confirming her statement. "That's just how it was" he trailed off.

"Listen. I can't fully get everyone to fuck off but I can start by telling them
Whatever I can to make you feel better" he tried to lighten the mood. She stared back at him unsure of how to feel but remained silent.
"Is anyone gonna find it slutty if I say we've been dating for like..since I moved here ?"

"Why would anyone believe that ?"

"This is embarrassing" he said rubbing his face "but I was kind of holding on to someone back home so I told everyone I was with someone when I first got here for a while. Never said her name so now it's you". She looked back at him shocked
"Do not even laugh onika"

"Okay I w-" she had already burst into a fit of giggles. She laughed although her head hurt and this had been the worst night of her life. "You're lucky I like you laugh. It's cute" he said pinching her cheeks. She smiled and sat quietly with him for a bit "okay" she finally agreed. What's one more lie ? It was a good one this time

"Alright tomorrow's our anniversary " he said pulling her into his lap. He playfully bit her cheek. "Oh is it " she raised her brow "yes and we're going out. Smart way to make people think we've been dating. Choose the number , I'm going to say 8 , summer was a good time to meet you"

"Fine by me. I was never talking to anyone anyways" she whispered laying her head on his chest. She didn't plan on moving tonight.

COMMENT TELL ME WHAT YOU THIBK OF THEIR RELATIONSHIP BASED ON WHAT I GAVE YOU. I need to know if I portrayed it properly. This been sitting here since May 3rd 👀