Chapter One

Please Comment And Vote~
There will be Titles in the chapters like this👇
"The Vampire and The Pale Human."
---

Jimin was walking through the hallways of his new job at a dance/music studio.

While he was walking, he saw someone in one of the music rooms, "Ah... is that another vampire like me? He's really pale... paler then myself." Jimin said to himself since no one was around.

Jimin walked into the music studio room and cleared his throat, "Hello, I'm new here, I was just wondering where the dance room is."

The black haired boy turned around in his chair, "You must be Park Jimin. I'm Min Yoongi."

Jimin nodded and eyed the boy up and down, "You seem... like you don't get sunlight often."

"You're right. I'm always stuck in this studio working so what sunlight can I get?" Yoongi asked.

"Right..." Jimin leaned forehead and boldly sniffed Yoongi's neck.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Yoongi stood up and covered his neck.

"Oh shit, you have human blood." Jimin covered his nose, "I'm sorry."

"Human blood...? Obviously. I'm a human being just like you." Yoongi said, "The dance room is down the hall on the right. I'm not going to show you, you pervert."

"Alright, understandable." Jimin said, "Have a nice day." He said before walking out.

Yoongi sighed to himself, "Great... now we got a vampire working here and he doesn't know I know that he's a vampire.Fucking vampires." Yoongi groaned and rubbed his temples.

~

During break, the two ran into each other at the break room.

"Oh. It's you again..." Yoongi said.

"Don't seem so excited." Jimin sarcastically told him, "Sorry I did that earlier, can you forget about it?"

"Forget about the deadly thing you are? Hell no." Yoongi admitted, "I know what you are. I have experience with vampires in the past."

Jimin looked frantically around, "How can you say that out loud?"

"There's no one around." Yoongi told him, sipping on his coffee.

Jimin sighed, "True... and how could you tell what I am?"

Yoongi shrugged, "At first I thought you were a pervert the way you sniffed me... then you said I had human blood so I assumed you smelt my blood."

"Oh and my nose accidentally touched you and you have soft baby skin... like my friends say I do." Jimin smiled.

"I guess you're a pervert vampire." Yoongi mumbled.

"I can hear you."

"I know you can." Yoongi said, walking out of the break room. He stopped in his tracks and turned around, "Just so you know, I hate vampires cause of the past I have with them. I don't go easy on them, but because we're at work, I'm not going to hurt you... yet."

Jimin looked at Yoongi, "That's a shame... I thought we could really become friends, or more."

Yoongi shook his head, "I could never." He said then continued walking away.

---
Please Comment And Vote Thanks!