Chapter Five

Please Vote And 👉COMMENT!!
Change of feelings
---

Yoongi was in his studio during lunch break when Jimin came in, "Hey Yoongi~"

Yoongi looked up to Jimin, "What are you doing here?"

"It's our lunch break, I should be asking you the same thing. Want to go grab some lunch?" Jimin asked.

"First off, I thought you don't eat. Second off, you can't be in the sun." Yoongi said.

"I can shade myself and I don't eat, by you do. I'll tag along." Jimin said.

"Alright..." Yoongi got up, "Let's go."

When they arrived at a small soup shop, the two sat down and ordered.

"Did you know... I wasn't the one who killed your brother or turned your parents?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah, I know. Why are you bringing it up?" Yoongi questioned.

"Because you seem like your still suspicious over me... I haven't killed a single person in all the years I've lived." Jimin explained.

Yoongi nodded, "I understand... I've decided that I'll stop hunting you, but if I ever see a vampire that kills, no saying what my lazy ass will do." He said truthfully.

Jimin laughed, "I'll help you if you find one."

Yoongi smiled, "Good."

When the food came out, Jimin glanced to another table out of curiosity and saw two familiar faces, "Shit. Yoongi hyung, I really have to go. I'll see you at work." He stood up and rushed out.

Jimin wasn't expecting to see his parents this soon. But to see them at a restaurant near his job terrified him.

Instead of going to work, he went straight home where Eunju was playing dolls with Jimin's younger brother.

"Jihyun, can you watch Eunju for a couple days?" Jimin asked.

Jihyun sighed, "You saw our parents again, didn't you?"

Jimin nodded, "Yeah. They're probably here to see you, aren't they?"

"Probably. Since I didn't run away from them. How can I watch Eunju? They'll wonder who she is, and she looks more like you then me." Jihyun said.

"We look alike, Jihyun. You can pull it off that she's your daughter." Jimin said.

Jihyun shook his head, "Nope. Go find someone else to watch her while you're gone."

"Eunju, pack up and you better do it quick." Jimin ordered.

"Well I'll see you later." Jihyun left.

After Eunju packed, Jimin bought her to Yoongi's studio, "Hyung, I need you to watch Eunju for a couple days."

"Eunju? Doesn't she hate me?" Yoongi asked, "And where are you going?"

"Yes, I hate you. But I need somewhere to stay..." Eunju sighed.

"I'm leaving. For a couple days. Eunju knows not to worry, this happens at least once a year. It's kind of weird it's happening for the second time this year." Jimin explained.

"Does our boss know your taking a vacation?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin shook his head, "Make up something for me, please?"

Yoongi nodded, "Alright..."

And right then, Jimin rushed out of the room and into hiding.

"What caused your dad to be like this?" Yoongi asked, "And do you have your own blood cause I am not going to take you hunting."

Eunju nodded, "Yeah I do... and my grandparents are in town so he needs to hide. I heard my grandparents are bad people." She hugged her small stuffed bunny, "Once apps went into hiding for over two months. I wasn't born yet... but he told me that's when he went blood crazy from the lack of blood... and he told me to be careful that never happens to me."

"I see..." Yoongi sighed. That meant Jimin might be gone for longer then just a couple days. Right when Yoongi's feelings had changed for Jimin, he was gone.

---
Double Update!
Please Comment And Vote!
Thanks!