Chapter Four

I'm losing votes, please Vote and COMMENT!
Talk it out
---

It was Jimin's first day off since he started his new job.

"Appa, do you still see that meany at your work?" Eunju asked while drinking some blood in a child's cup.

Jimin chuckled, "He isn't mean. He just doesn't understand us. And yes I still see him."

"Are we going to see uncle Jin and uncle Jungkook today?" Eunju asked since it was also her day off from school.

Jimin nodded, "Sure. If you want to."

Eunju smiled, "Yay!! Maybe uncle Jin will play dress up with me."

"Maybe." Jimin smiled and patted her head and sipped on his own blood for breakfast.

At that moment, there was a knock on the door.

"Uncle Jin! Uncle Jungkook!" Eunju hopped out of her chair and went to open the door.

"Eunju! What did I tell you about opening the door?" Jimin rushed up behind her to see Yoongi at the door.

"Ewe! We don't need you here." Eunju shut the door right on Yoongi.

"Eunju, don't be rude." Jimin opened the door and realized he was with two other people. "Who are they?"

"Hoseok and Taehyung, they tagged along when I told them I was going to talk to a vampire. I didn't invite them." Yoongi said.

"Leave." Eunju glared and stood behind Jimin, kind of scared Yoongi would do something.

"And why are you here? Going to try to kill me again?" Jimin asked.

"Don't kill appa! He didn't do anything to you!" Eunju teared up.

"I'm not here to do that. I'm here to be your... uh friend?" Yoongi stated.

"Us too!" Taehyung piped up.

"Who are these people?" Jin and Jungkook walked up behind Yoongi and the other two.

"The guy who tried to kill me and his two friends. Jungkook, Jin, can you go play with Eunji while I talk to them?" Jimin asked.

Jin nodded, "Will do." He took Eunju to her room with Jungkook following.

"So can we come in yet?" Yoongi asked.

"Sure, whatever." Jimin said and after the three came in, he made sure to clean up the mess from breakfast. "So what are we going to do?"

"We never met a vampire before. We assume Yoongi is crazy when he said he believes in them so prove it that you are one." Hoseok said.

"Fine by me." Jimin showed his fangs and flashed his red eyes then immediately went back to normal, "But I don't like to consider myself a vampire, I like to consider myself a human who has weird abilities."

"Why is that?" Yoongi asked.

"Reasons." Jimin said, "So you know I won't harm you."

"I see..." Yoongi nodded, he honestly didn't want to be Jimin's friend, he just wanted to find out Jimin's weaknesses.

"What should we do?" Taehyung asked, "I think Hoseok and I will leave now since we have proof. Bye bye." He left with Hoseok.

"Your friends, Jin and Jungkook, are they vampires too?" Yoongi asked.

"Jin is, Jungkook isn't. Oh and so you know, they're dating so vampires and humans can date." Jimin winked.

"Gross... why are you saying that and winking at me?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

"Reasons." Jimin said.

"Oh, that reminds me.... about you not considering yourself a vampire, is there an actual reason for that?" Yoongi asked, actually curious.

Jimin shrugged, "Let's just say... I was born a vampire and I hate it. But my parents loved it. People like you think we're evil... and I accidentally turned Jin into a vampire when I was going blood crazy from lack of blood... he forgave me... but that's when I realized I really hated being a vampire. So I ran away from home and moved here. Jin was the only friend I had before Jungkook."

"Oh and Eunju... is she adopted or something?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin shook his head, "Why would I adopt when I'm completely single, I never thought I would have a kid until I met one person..."

"What happened to Eunju's mother?" Yoongi asked.

"Mother? That's me." Jimin said.

Yoongi's eyes widened, "What the fuck."

"I'm gay if you haven't realized from the multiple winks I've given you. And yes, there's such thing as Mpreg." Jimin smirked, "Eunju's other father died because of a vampire. So yeah, I have grudges on vampires just like you do. But not on all of them."

"You're such a flirt." Yoongi stood up, "I-i don't have grudges on all of them... Anyway i should go before you disgust me more."

Jimin shrugged, "Okay. But I'll see you tomorrow at work and just continue my ways of talking to you."

"Please stop it. I don't need a vampire flirting with me."

"Right. You need a human with weird abilities flirting with you."

---
So should I make this a complete mpreg instead of just a mention of mpreg? Mpreg or nah? Obviously it'll be later on but it would be funny.
Please Comment and Vote~ Thanks!