Chapter Sixteen

Please Comment And Vote~

Baby Bump

---

"Jihyun, where the fuck is Eunju?"  Jimin demanded as he talked to his brother on the phone.

"Oh yeah about that, she's in safe hands. She's at our parents. They demanded for her to spend he night and you know, I can't go against their words." Jihyun said.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was afraid of how you would react. You hate our parents." Jihyun said.

"When will she be back?" Jimin asked.

"They said they wouldn't bring her back until the baby you're going to have soon is at least a year old."  

"Why?"

"They don't want Eunju to become jealous of her own little sibling. Apprantelly you were extremely jealous of me and tried to kill me. They don't want that. They still love us and their grandchildren, they just hate humans." Jihyun said.

."Whatever." Jimin sighed and hung up.

"So it's my fault?" Yoongi asked, "If I never became pregnant or dated you, Eunju would've never been taken."

"It's not like that Yoongi. Don't beat yourself up. Look, my parents will have to contact me like everyday and let me talk to Eunju, I'll be fine with that." Jimin smiled and kissed Yoongi on the cheek.

Yoongi nodded, "Alright..."

~

About three months passed and Jimin really did get to talk to Eunju on the phone everyday.

"Jiminie, look how fat I became!"Yoongi exclaimed as he left the bedroom.

Jimin looked up, "You're thinner then when I was pregnant with Eunju."

Yoongi gasped, "Does that mean our baby is unhealthy?

Jimin shook his head, "Nah, when I was pregnant, I drank blood every hour so it caused me to gain a lot more weight then I should have."

"O-oh..." Yoongi said, "Do I look fat to you though?"

Jimin bit his lip, "Aniyo, you're fine. It's just a baby bump." 

"A big baby bump." Yoongi pouted and sat on Jimin's lap, "See."

Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongi, rubbing his stomach, "Hyung, you're baby bump isn't a big one. Stop being self conscious, you usually aren't like that."

Yoongi nodded and leaned back into Jimin, "If you say so... When can we find out the gender and name it?"

"I'll make an appointment tomorrow." Jimin kissed Yoongi's cheek, "For now, let's relax."

The two cuddled as they watched television.

"Shit." Yoongi pushed away Jimin and ran into the bathroom.

"Is the baby bothering you?" Jimin asked.

"Yes, but I'm fine with it. It's our baby." Yoongi smiled.

Jimin smiled, "Glad you think so, now how about you come out and I'll give you some of your favorite ice cream to sayisty our baby."

Yoongi nodded, "Yes!" He followed Jimin to the kitchen and ate ice cream.

"Happy?" Jimin asked.

"Very! Ah, I just thought of something, since our baby is a half vampire, can I really go get an ultrasound?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah. Jin is a doctor, we'll use him as our doctor since he's a vampire." Jimin said.

Yoongi smiled, "Yay!" Then his eyes widened and he rushed to the bathroom.

"Damn, you need to puke again?" Jimin asked.

Yoongi flushed the toilet and came out of the bathroom, "Ani. I really needed to pee."

"Didn't you just go fifteen minutes ago?"

Yoongi shamefully nodded, "Yes, I've been having to go more often since I became p-pregnant."

"Babe, don't feel ashamed. Remember, I know how it feels so I know how often you'll need to go. Be happy."

Yoongi smiled, "Alright."

Jimin kissed Yoongi's cheek once again, "I love seeing you happy and I love you."

"I love you too, Jiminie."

---

Please Comment And Vote!! Thanks~