Chapter Eight

Please COMMENT and Vote~ also, if you like vhope, please go read the vhope story on Yoon_Minnie

Kisses

---

Yoongi was sitting in the break room when Jimin came in and suddenly backhugged him.

"W-what are you doing?" Yoongi almost spat out his coffee that he was drinking.

"I heard from Namjoon your feelings. Why didn't you tell me before?" Jimin asked, lightly kissing his neck.

"Aish, stop. Anyone could come in and see." Yoongi pulled away.

"So otherwise it being PDA, in private, you don't mind me doing that?" Jimin smirked.

"I never said you could." Yoongi avoided eye contact.

"You never said I couldn't." Jimin pecked Yoongi'a lips quickly.

"Motherfucker why would you do that?" Yoongi touched his own lips.

"Because I know you want it." Jimin smiled, "We should date, do you want to date? Like be boyfriend and boyfriend? Cause then if we are, you can't say no to my kisses all the time."

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "I don't want to date a vampire. I still despise them. I just despise you a little less then the others."

Jimin chuckled, "Awe, you can't hide your feelings anymore. Namjoon told me you like me."

Yoongi crushed his cup that thankfully didn't have anymore coffee in it, "That stupid loudmouth."

"So what do you say about me and you being boyfriends?" Jimin asked.

Yoongi's face turned a bit red, "I-I... I'll date you, but if you screw up like you did when you sucked my blood, we're done."

"I'll try my best. But your blood is really tasty, what if I'm hungry and I need something to eat and your the only thing around?" Jimin asked.

Yoongi took a deep sigh, "Then you can, but you can't turn me into a vampire."

Jimin hugged the other tightly, "I'm so glad."

"Fuck. You're squeezing me." Yoongi grunted.

"Sorry." Jimin backed up.

After work, Yoongi went to Jimin's house with a sour greeting from Eunju, "Leave, you big fat meany!"

Yoongi blinked, "I'm not going to." 

Jimin looked over to Jin and Jungkook who were on the couch with cartoons on for Eunju, "Can you guys take Eunju to ice cream or something? I'll have dinner cooked by the time you are back."

Jin nodded and glanced between Yoongi and Jimin, "Alright." He said with a smirk.

After they left, Jimin pulled Yoongi over to the couch, pulling him on Jimin's lap.

Yoongi shifted uncomfortably but leaned back into Jimin's chest anyway as Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongi.

"Aren't I comfy?" Jimin asked, kissing Yoongi's neck lightly.

Yoongi nodded, "Like a pillow."

"Good." Jimin smirked, kissing his cheek this time.

"Why are you being so touchy?" Yoongi asked.

"Because you have soft skin." Jimin smiled.

"Pervert." Yoongi pouted.

Yoongi got uncomfortable, getting off Jimin's lap, sitting next to him.

"You're so cute." Jimin said during Yoongi's actions of moving away.

"Shush." Yoongi said.

Jimin shook his head, cupping Yoongi's cheek, immediately placing his lips on Yoongi's. Their lips massaged against each other until Jimin pushed his tongue into Yoongi's lips, asking for entrance.

Yoongi hesitantly gave Jimin entrance as they continued to kiss. Jimin's tongue explored Yoongi's mouth. 

Jimin then started to trail kisses down to Yoongi's neck, leaving him small love bites.

Yoongi bit his lip then spoke up, "Jimin... let's stop here."

Jimin sat up, "What? Why?"

"Eunju will probably be here soon." Yoongi said, not telling the full truth.

"Alright, you are right."

Yoongi sighed, for some reason, he still feared Jimin a bit. He didn't know when Jimin would accidentally or purposely bite Yoongi while they were well... making out.

Finally, Eunju, Jungkook, and Jin came over.

"Is food ready, appa?!" Eunju asked.

"Ah shoot I forgot."  Jimin hurried to cook some ramen.

~

After dinner, Eunju looked at Yoongi's neck, "Were you trying to fight appa? I see bye marks all over your neck!"

Yoongi covered his neck and cursed under his breath.

"Yoongi hyung wasn't trying to fight me, those are just bug bites." Jimin told Eunju while Jin and Jungkook snickered in the back.

"Well, it's time for me to go." Yoongi said, opening the door to leave.

"See you tomorrow, hyung." Jimin leaned over and pecked Yoongi's cheek causing Eunju to shout.

"Appa!" Eunju whined.

As Yoongi left, Jimin looked over to Eunju, "Calm down Eunju, he'll be your new appa soon."

---

Please Vote and Comment~ Thanks!