Chapter Eleven

Vote And comment please~ PLEASE CHECK OUT "Broken" on Yoon_Minnie it's my new yoonmin fanfiction^^ 

Target pt. 2

---

Jimin and Yoongi was cuddling, both asleep late since they had the day off.

Jimin woke up first because Eunju was shaking him, "Appa! Appa! Wake up, there's a stranger in the house!"

Jimin sat up and looked at Eunju, "How many times do I need to say that Yoongi isn't a stranger? He'll be your new Appa soon." 

"Not him! She's in the living room!" Eunju pouted.

Jimin's eyes widened, "Eunju. Stay in here with Yoongi. Don't go anywhere."He stood up and went strait to the living room to find Lisa.

"Looks like your daughter went and got you like I asked. Well, I was asking for Yoongi... Can you get him for me?" Lisa asked.

"How'd you get in here?" Jimin glared.

"I have my ways. Now let me see Yoongi." Lisa ordered, "Your parents are getting impatient with me."

"Fuck no. I'm not going to have you kill him!" Jimin exclaimed.

Lisa shrugged and went towards Jimin's room, "Looks like I'll have to do this the hard way." She said, staring at Eunju and a sleeping Yoongi in Jimin's room.

Jimin used his speed to catch up and pin Lisa on to the ground, bearing his fangs out, "If You touch him, it's the end of you."

"I'm not scared of you." Lisa smirked, trying to get up and frowns when she can't, "You're stronger then I thought."

"Exactly, so leave and never come back." Jimin sneered.

Lisa nodded, "Alright."

Jimin let go of her, staring at her until she left the house. Then he did something he hadn't done for over a decade, he called his parents.

"Jimin?? Is that really you?" He heard his mom's voice through the speaker.

"Yes it's me. Why'd you send a spy over here?"

"Because, we needed to know what you're up to. And we know now, I human boyfriend  and a half vampire daughter... you're a disgrace!"

Jimin huffed, "Good! I didn't want to be apart of your family anyway, so take Lisa back before she kills the love of my life."

There was silence for a few moments, then Mrs.Park spoke, "Fine. If you really don't want to be apart of our family, we'll never talk to you again." And with that, the she hung up.

"So Lisa isn't going to hurt us anymore?" Yoongi asked.

"You were listening? Uh yeah. I think." Jimin nodded.

"Good, I was getting sick of that. Oh by the way, Eunju said she was tired and headed to her room." Yoongi told Jimin.

"Okay..." Jimin smiled, glad that Yoongi was safe from harm.

"Hyung, are you ready?" Jimin asked.

Yoongi tilted his head, "Huh? Ready for what?"

"Something I wanna do before you get in danger again..."

"What's that?" Yoongi asked.

"Something fun... in bed." 

---

So should there be smut next chapter? If I skip it, people get mad. 

Anyway, comment and vote, thanks~