2 ~ What The Heck I Gotta Do?

-----a few months later-----
I woke up early, sneaking from my bedroom to the basement where my fathers computer sat. I quickly sat down, pulling up my conversation with Alex.
John: Good morning :)
Alex: you're up!
John: yes I am :) why are you up so early?
Alex: I didn't sleep, I was writing all night.
John: you have to sleep!
Alex: I'm fine. When's your birthday?
John: October 27, you?
Alex: January 11!
John: ooh! In two days you'll be 19!
Alex: yep :)
John: I wanna send you a present!
Alex: nooooo don't send me stuff, then I feel bad cuz I didn't even know it was your birthday!
John: well... I wanna thoooo
Alex: you wanna know what I want from you for my birthday?
John: what?
Alex: your Skype and your phone number. I wanna hear your voice and see your face John Laurens
John: YES!!!! My Skype is TurtleBoi1954 and I'll tell you my number when I know you're not a stalker ;)
Alex: okay!!! Ahh!! I'm gonna hear your voice! My Skype is Hamilwhore20
John: call me right away!!!!
I quickly closed out of that tab, going to Skype and waiting for my call. I could barely hold still as I watched the screen light up with Alex's username. I quickly answered the call, only to be greeted by the most handsome man I've ever seen in my life. He had gorgeous olive skin and deep, brown eyes which held purple bags underneath. His long brown hair was tied back behind his head.
"Oh my god John..." he smiled wide, his cheeks slightly pink.
"Wow...." was all I could mutter as I stared at the gorgeous boy before me.
"You're really cute... I mean cool... I mean.. what?"
I giggled, he was just as nervous as me "It's okay... you're really cute too... like... woah"
"Even your voice is amazing!"
"Yours is so sweet and calming and oh my god I can't even believe that you look like that!!"
"Me neither! You're so cute!!"
"So are you!!" I replied, my face lighting up with the widest smile I could manage.
"Okay... I know this is like, really crazy since we live so far away but I really really like you John and you should be my boyfriend."
Oh my god oh my god ohmygodohmygodohmygod.
"Really?"
"Yeah! I mean... I really like you..."
"Me too Alex but... what if we never meet? What if something happens and I never get to feel you kiss me or tell me you love me without a computer screen in between us... what if I have to live with that for the rest of my life..?"
"Well that's what love is, isn't it?" He smiled, tucking a piece of hair behind his ear "taking chances, hoping that it'll work out in your favor..."
"I guess so... well.. alright then. You're my boyfriend." I replied, smiling brightly.
"Yay!!! John is my boyfriend!!" He giggled, clapping his hands.
"I sure am doofus."
(A/N hello hello hello! I hope you liked this chapter! It was a little short but yeah! Thanks for reading it and all that Jazz!)