6 ~ The First Fight

-----May 5-----
It was a Saturday, at 1pm and Alex hadn't texted me or called me or Skype me all day. I was a bit worried but just assumed that he must've been busy. I began to catch up on homework and all of my work. When I had finished that, I I was starting to get worried when my computer lit up with the adorable picture of Alex's face, I answered his call to be greeted by his adorable face.
"Hey, is everything okay? You haven't been answering my texts." I asked, he looked happy. A little bit too happy.
"Sorry I was doing... stuff," he giggled "hey! Um, when is your graduation? Just out of curiosity?"
"June 12, why?" I asked, looking confused.
"Just wanted to know." He shrugged. Why is he acting so weird?
"Is everything okay Lexi? You're acting weird." I asked him, searching his eyes through the screen for some sort of sign. I then noticed that he was on his laptop typing something. He never skypes me on his phone. What the hell is he up to?
"I'm fine darling, just have lots of work to do," he smiled, obviously lying "you know me... busy busy."
That pissed me off. What was he hiding? He never hid anything from me!!
"What are you hiding Alexander?!" Using his full name really got his attention, I realized.
"Nothing darling! I promise!"
"Bullshit!! I'm calling bullshit!!"
"Why don't you believe me?!"
"Because we both know that you're hiding something from me!!!"
"I'm not!!! Babe I promise you I'm not hiding anything from you!"
"Then what's on your computer screen?! And would you stop it with the stupid pet names for ten seconds?!"
"Nothing is on my computer!!!"
"Then show me!!!"
"No!!!"
"If you had nothing to hide you'd show me." I spat, hanging up on him. I slammed my laptop shut, setting it on the ground next to me. Did we just have our first fight? Why does it hurt so much? Oh god, does he hate me? I hope he doesn't hate me... I love Alexander.
Alex's POV (for once)
I turned off my phone, looking back at my laptop screen as a tear rolled down my face. One plane ticket to Charleston, South Carolina. Set to arrive on June 11, the day before Johns graduation.
A/N
Sorry this one is super short but I just had to get that stuff out there because from here on I have some good af ideas! Hope you liked it! Thanks for reading!!
~ Joy