Chapter 4: Ban X Elaine (Finale)

Ban's POV

What happened yesterday was a big hit to me. Such a revelation being for shadowed. I stayed in the clock room with Elaine. Our date wasn't finished yet so we continued on. After that, we laid down on the blanket and watched as the gears of the clock work their magic. After a while, my head shifted to Elaine. She looked so cute even when she is napping. I thought about what she said and I felt happy for her. She was gonna leave this place, I am willing to help her if ever she is in trouble. I noticed that the room started lighting the color orange. "uh..Ban, why are the lights orange?" Elaine just woke up.

Normal POV

"check this out Elaine..." the two walked over to the nearest window and opened it. Elaine smiled at the sun setting. Jack-o-lanterns were being lit everywhere. She can see kids adjusting their costumes for trick or treating later on.
"after tonight, we'll join them and have our own Trick or Treat marathon." Ban got behind Elaine and whispered to her ear. Elaine leaned on him him as his arms wrapped itself around her. The two watched the Halloween night commence.

"I love you Elaine...."

That surprised Elaine. Her face blushed red from those words. "I...uh....well...I..l..love..." Ban shushed her. "it's okay if you can't say it yet."
"But I want to...."
"no need to rush...we have all the time we need...." Ban walked away to clean up the picnic mess they made, leaving Elaine there standing.

"No...we don't...." Elaine grew angry that she couldn't tell him. This was their last night together and Elaine wanted it to be perfect. She knows it was wrong and could make things even worse for her but she wanted this now. She was sure of it. Without a second thought, Elaine launched herself at Ban. He stumbled back when Elaine ran herself on him.
"Elaine, what was that fo----" he was cut off when Elaine smashed her lips with his. Ban could feel Elaine's desperation. He let the feeling cloud them both. This simple kiss turned into a hot make-out session in just seconds. Soon, clothes were discarded.

It was a night of pleasure. Ban never knew that he had it in him to bed Elaine. This was a whole new experience. He can worry about what will happen tomorrow. Let his Tomorrow-self deal with Tomorrow's problem. Tonight, it was him and Elaine joined as one.
"Elaine, finally...you are mine....."

*****

Meanwhile.....

Britannia Airport....

A maiden of silver hair and baby blue eyes casually walked out of the private jet as it landed on the Liones' soil. It took her hours to fly over from Camelot. Studying at a boarding school can cause great home sickness. But tonight, as the Halloween moon rises, she has come back Liones to complete the family legacy.

*****

Liones High School

@11:55 PM

White light illuminated against the clock's glasses. Elaine had woken up from this light. She hurriedly climbed up to the clock room to see what was happening. There it was, the Goddessa statue was loosing it's holy light. Elaine smiled as the statue glowed the brightest light for the last time before turning into stone. Elaine looked at the clock to see that it was 11:59 PM. she ran back to Ban and knelt right next to his sleeping figure. Elaine let out the tears she has been holding on. The guilt of her unspoken words eating her.