Chapter 6

If you Submitted any questions after the chapter was written they will be added to the next  Q&A Chapter.

=======================

*Aery POV*

Me and Stylz actually got a lot of shopping done since Niala was with Justin. I really appreciate him helping me out with Niala..but I think he tryna push up on me. Don't get me wrong...Justin is fine but I'm in a serious relationship. I'm in love with Smoke. But I would give Justin a chance if Smoke ever slipped up. Just sayin.

Me and Stylz headed back to the car to find Justin holding a sleeping Niala.

"Thank yu so much for watching her." I told Justin.

"Ohh its no problem." He said.

I looked back and seen one of the employees bringing out the 10 bags of things I bought her. She was going to be a happy girl when she see all this shit. The only problem is...she cud wake up any second and see all the stuff we got for her birthday. We couldn't possibly fit all this shit in the trunk...so I'm going to have to ask Justin for a favor.

"Justin...so you have anywhere to go right now?" I asked him...hoping that he didn't.

"Nahh...what yu need?" He asked still holding Niala.

"Could you bring either Niala or our stuff back to Smokes place?" I asked.

"Yea. I can do that." he said plainly.

"Are yu sure its not too much trouble?" I asked.

"Yu gud. Its no problem at all." he said. He put Niala in my car and strapped her in her car seat. Then he put all the bags in his car.

Me and Stylz got in my car and drove back to my house. Justin followed behind us in his Range Rover.

*

*

*

*

*Smoke POV*

Me and Djaay was on some RNS..yu know. We was plottin on how to get this bitch ass cop who decided to disrespect my baby. We was gettin ready to bounce wen Aery walked in with Niala and Stylz. I hid all my weapons I had out cuz I don't want Niala seeing all that shit just yet. I went and took Niala out her arms and laid her on the bed. I come out my damn room and its some white dude standing in my living room with like 87 bags... He look familiar tho...but I don't like random niggas at my house. I don't know who they wit and I don't know the true reason for them being at my house.They might be tryna set me up.

" Uhh...babe? Who TF is this?" I asked.

"This is Justin, babe. He just was doing off Niala stuff. He brought it home in his car for me..." She said.

"Umhum." I said. I don't like this nigga. I see the way he lookin at her.

"So what yu waiting on? Yu dropped off the stuff, now yu can be out." I said wondering why the hell he still in my house.

"Smoke, stop being rude to our guest." she 'nigga whispered' thru her teeth.

"Would yu like something to drink Justin?" she asked him.

"Uhh...Sure." He said. She went to the kitchen. I mugged him. He was mugging me back.

"Yu want KoolAid or Pepsi?" She asked from the kitchen.

"KoolAid its gud." He said back. She don't never fix me no damn drink.

She came out the kitchen with the KoolAid in MY special cup. She trippin now. Ole boy gotta bounce.