Q&A

^^^That's Aery up there^^^^

Q&A

" Smoke why do you worry about Justin? And you know at the end of the day Aery is with you."

Smoke: Because I don't want any other nigga thinking that they have a chance with her. And Justin just mad disrespectful with his shit. He gone let you know that he want yo girl. I guess I'm just paranoid Imma loose her...

~

"  Justin youu feeling Aery?"

Justin: Majorly.

~

" Justin are you feeling some type of way with Aery?"

Justin: WYM? Like, Do i lust for her? Yes. Am i mad at her? No. Lol, I don't know what type of way you're referring to.

~

" Smoke why didn't u lock down/ claim yo girl from the jump?"

Smoke: I felt like i locked her down in the right timing. Before, i wasn't together. But when i got myself straightened out, i felt that i was ready to take things to the next level with her.

~

" Smoke Rate you n Aery relationship  from 1-10"

Smoke: I know our relationship has its ups and downs, but what relationship doesn't? But all in all Imma say......10.

~

" How ya feel about Justin, Smoke?"

Smoke: Fuck that schemin ass white boy!

~

" Why you still hustling Smoke?"

Smoke: Cuz i want my family to be good. I don't want Aery to ever have to worry about financial issues. Its the quickest way to hit a Mil. But i been hustling so long I forgot what it was like not to hustle. I don't know nothin else.

~

" Justin why you want to fxck up Aery and Smoke relationship"

Justin: I'm not tryna fuck up they relationship. I just want it to be known that i want Aery.

~

" Justin would do anything to mess up Aery and Smoke's relationship?"

Justin: No, i don't have to do anything to mess it up. Imma just sit back and let the shit hit the fan. Their relationship is gonna fail with or without any help from me.

~

"Aery and Smoke do you plan on having more kids?"

Smoke: I want 2 biological kids, but if Aery don't wanna have anymore after this one, that's coo.

Aery: I'll give Smoke 2 more, but that's it. I already can't deal with Ni with her Lil grown self.

~

"Aery how does it feel to be pregnant?"

Aery: Its stressful. Feel like I'm toting a watermelon around on my stomach. I can't eat/do certain things. When we went to Disney for Ni birthday I couldn't ride nothin. Certain smells make me nauseous. And-

Smoke: Its a beautiful thing, you carrying a life in here *Rubs her belly*

Aery: Is this your question?

Smoke: Huh?

Aery: I'm pretty sure whoever asked the question specifically said 'Aery, How does it feel to be pregnant?' Not 'Smoke, How does it feel to be pregnant?'. You know why? Cuz dudes can't get pregnant. If she wanted you to say something, she would've put your name in the question.