Chapter 17

*That's Djaay*

*Djaay POV*

"Outside wit no shirt.

I'll put you in tha dirt.

Yo Gurrl lick my balls through my drawls and it slurp."

I was watching Dee Breezy and Snupe on vine. These MF's hilarious as fuck.

Me and Brooklynn just sittin here chillin. Maxin and Relaxin type shit. She don't really cry that much and my ass is grateful.

Mostly, lil girls love they daddy. But not in Brook case...Not so much. She don't like me like that. Or Stylz. And I'm like, how you don't like us....when we made yo lil ass.

She more of a grandma's girl. She love my mama more than I do. It kinda feels like instead of me having a daughter, I got an extra sibling.

But hahaha, the jokes on Brook because what she don't know is Nan Nan left yesterday to go to the beach. Yep, that's right. Nan Nan and Ryan have officially left the building. I'm glad Ryan annoying ass gone tho. But I think I might...

Wait.

Now that I look at it, the joke is on us.

If we need help with something, mama ain't here to help.

I'm screwed.

"Hemi in my whip, that bitch nasty.

Bad bitch, but her attitude nasty.

Ooh Ooh she tha swoop, don't kiss her that bitch naaast.

Jose likin for some thots-"

"Hello?" I answered my phone.

"Wassup bruh?" I heard Smoke say.

"Nothing man, sitting at the house by myself with Brooklynn." I said.

"Where erbody at?" He asked.

"Mama and Ryan at the beach, and bae at the store." I said.

"Damn. They left y'all ass. Swerved y'all and went to the beach." He said laughing.

"I know...that's was fucked up. But I'm over it." I said.

"Yea right. Yo ass over there sad." He said.

"Man shut up! Ain't nobody sad. What's been going on wit you?" I asked.

"Some bullshit." He said. I laughed.

"What you mean man?" I asked.

"You remember Mimi?" Smoke asked.

You know when you be talking to somebody and they say something that triggers something in your head? So you start thinking about that instead of listening to them? Well that's what just happened.

*Inside Djaay's head*

"Fuck ya bitch to my CD, she lemme record her like Mimi."

Shy Glizzy was the shit in Chiraq Remix

*Back to reality*

"Helloo!  Nigga is you even listening? You better not be doing that daydream shit." I heard Smoke say.

"Yes pussy boy, I'm listening to your bitchmade story!" I yelled at him. He laughed.

"Don't you ever in your fuckin life call me that again, fuck boy." He said.

"Anyway....back to Beez ole lady. What about her?" I asked.

"She been tryna fuck me."

"Forreal? Ain't that yo ole lady best friend?" I asked.