chapter two

"It's not working.....so stop fronting...
I know you want me.....let's start...."

Aishh....I groan as alarm in my phone woke me up.

I went to bathroom to pee, my eyes are still slightly closed, I'm still sleepy.

I unzipped my pant to pee.....but I can't feel my....D...

Then realization hit me....my eyes wide opened now. I looked down with horror.

"WHERE THE HELL IS MY DICK"
"AWWWW" I screamed probably waking Jackson up who's room is next to mine.
What the hell is wrong with me am I still in my dreams. I thought still checking for my dick harshly.

"JINYOUNG....ARE YOU ALL RIGHT??....WHY THE HELL SOME GIRL IS SCREAMING IN YOUR ROOM, THIS EARLY MORNING." Jackson voiced me.
Then only I noticed my voice was not mine, I mean it was high pitch, I mean my voice changed.....to a little girl's?

I ran to the mirror to check my reflection. And Damn! Why the hell am I staring at a girl who looks just like me.

"What the hell is wrong with me..." I said to myself. And started slapping myself continuously, hoping to wake up from this weird dream. But I panic when I couldn't wake up and my cheeks hurts and it started to get red.

"AWWWWW" I screamed again when I realized it's not really a dream.

"JINYOUNG...WHO THE HELL IS IN YOUR ROOM" jackson screamed back at me.
"DON'T TELL ME YOU BROUGHT SOME GIRL TO PLEASED YOU... I'M COMING TO CHECK" he added sternly.

I'm dead scared now. What should I do.....think jinyoung think......

*knock*knock*knock*

"OPEN THE DAMN DOOR PARK JINYOUNG" Jackson screamed again.

*knock*knock*knock*

"WHY THE HELL YOU'RE TAKING SO LONG"

I don't have any other option but to open door for him. I'll just explain everything to him whether he believes me or not. But I don't really know either what else to explain.

When I opened door for him he suddenly started to scream again
"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING.....PARK JIN......." He stopped as he saw me.

"Umm......who are you? Why the hell you're in here? how did you get in? Why do you looked like jinyoung?" He asked. I stayed silent.
"OK that doesn't matter right now....just tell me where is jinyoung?" He asked again.
I stayed silent again. I really don't know how to explain.
"Well....guess you can't speak at all. But wait......you did screamed a while ago. It was you right?" Again he asked.

"J-Jackson hyung.....it's me...jin-jinyoung...." I started and looked at him to see his expression.

Jackson only stared at me with confused eyes.

"I don't know how but I kinda turned into a girl." I continued.

"Don't kid around with me kid" Jackson said kinda getting angry.

"Jackson hyung trust me, how do you think I know your name? And don't I looked like jinyoung to you? Just trust me jackson, or else I don't know what else to do anymore" I said frustratedly.

"OK if you really was jinyoung tell me something.... To make me believe."

"Well......ummm.....yah I got it, yesterday you kinda got angry on me because you thought that my favorite hyung is not you but mark hyung." I said.

Jackson eyes grew bigger this time.
"Am I dreaming" he said. Now it's his turn to slap himself to wake himself up.

"Jackson hyung stop it you're not dreaming.....just tell me now you believe me right?" I asked stopping him from slapping himself.

"Yes, I believe you....but how does it happened?" He asked.

"That something I have too find out too hyung. Just don't asked me anything for now, cause I don't know anything either. Just help me." I said

"OK I'm always with you. But what about mark. You have to tell him too" Jackson said.
Thinking about it just makes me more nervous.

"No I'm not going to tell him. He's never gonna believe it." I said back

"Why not? I believed you, I'm sure he'll too."

"No hyung, only you're crazy enough to believe in this kind of story. And I'm glad for that. But he's not like you. He's probably gonna laugh it off."

"Ok ! Even though you just called me I'm crazy. I'm not gonna scold you yet. And I get it why you don't wanna tell him. So, what next?" He asked.

"Well...we should.....umm...." I have no idea too.

"Wait! You need some new clothes, i mean a girl's clothes. If mark sees you in this oversized clothes of jinyoung, I means yours, he's gonna get wrong ideas, so I'm gonna get you some girl's clothes real quick. Just wait for me, and don't open the door until I came back." With that he left my room real quick.

'Gonna get wrong ideas' what does he mean by that? Anyways, I can't tell how glad I'm to have Jackson hyung in my life. What I would have done if he wasn't here.

Back to my situation. WHY ME GOD? Why me??