chapter seven

I was watching TV alone,just to passed the time, when I heard the main door bell rang.

I went hurriedly to open the door thinking maybe its mark hyung and Jackson hyung, because it's already time of their returning from school.

I opened the door but there were four of them. Jackson hyung, mark hyung, and bambam and yugyeom?? Why the hell theses kid are here?

They smiled at me and bambam wink at me again.
'Aish..That kid. Just wait for me kid.' I thought to myself.

"They are staying for the dinner jinia." Mark said.

"And yeah! I forgot to introduce them to you properly that day, yugyeom is my cousin brother, he's 15, only two years older than you....and...." Mark contained but I'm not interested cause I already know.
"I already know" I kinda blurted out. They all looked at me, Than only I realized my mistake.

"You already know??" Mark asked confused.

"I...umm....yeah..I remember once jinyoung oppa mentioning about him to me" I lied.

"Ohh" mark hyung said.

"Jinyoung hyung told you about me?" Yugyeom asked excitedly.

I just nodded.

"And this is bambam, yugyeom's best friend " mark hyung introduce bambam to me
"And You know what? I think my brother likes you." He whispered the last part to me.

God! Right now I don't wanna be here.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dinner time.

"You know what jinia? It was yugyeom's idea to come here and stay for the dinner. He really wanted to see you. He was winning to me since morning to come here" mark hyung explained.
I looked at yugyeom, and he was blushing.
Seriously?? Please god don't tell me, that kid actually likes me.

"You actually are lucky yugyeom, that I decided to leave her for you, because you are my best friend." Bambam said patting yugyeom's back.

"But if you decided to stop liking her just tell me OK" bambam added.

"Shut up bambam" yugyeom yell at him.

I'm really getting angry, and I'm trying hard to control myself from yelling at these kids.

"OMO....look she's blushing tomato red" bambam said while pointing at me.

'You stupid kid, I'm trying hard to control my anger that's why I'm red.....I guess?'

I can't stay here any longer so i excuses myself and went to my room.

Aishh....I never thought these kids can be so annoying before today.

*knock*knock*knock*

I heard someone knocking at my door. I guess by now the kids were probably gone.

I opened the door and saw mark hyung at my door.

"Hyu....oppa?"
"Yeah....I just wanted to talk to you about something"
"What is it oppa? I asked while giving him space to inter into my room
"About yugyeom"
"What about him?"
"Go on a date with him"

At that moment I was froze. How can mark hyung say something like that to me.

"He wanted me to ask you on a date for him. He's so shy to ask by himself." He said.
"But I don't wanna go" I replied instantly
"Please jinia, only for this once, even if you don't like him. He's like my own brother. I don't want his heart to be broken for second time. He got his first heartbreak when he was 14, he really liked the girl, but the girl has to moved to another country right after the day he confessed. He didn't even got the answer." He explain.

"I'm not forcing you but think about it carefully. And I'd be so thankfull to you if you agree."
"OK good night" with that he left.

Here comes another problem. Yugyeom is like my own brother too, I remember him crying so hard went that girl left, he even felt sick, he is a kid he doesn't even understand 'love' yet, but I guess he really liked that girl. I don't want him to be broken again either.

What should I do now.

After a sleepless night, I came to a decision, that I'm going on a date with yugyeom.
It's only for once right.

I'm doing this because, mark really want me to go and yugyeom is like my brother too, I want him to be happy.

Gosh! I can't believe I really am doing this.

But God! Why can't you tell me?

WHY ME??