chapter three

"OMO.....jinyoung you're looking so cute... I wish I had a sister like you..." Jackson said excitedly.

     "Shut up hyung, but seriously?? Mini skirt?? Don't you think it's too short for me.....and more exposing too" I said glaring at jackson hyung and constantly pulling down the skirt I'm wearing.
       I'm wearing a white top with Mickey mouse on it and mini skirt. God knows what he were thinking when he was buying this for me.
     "Oh come on....it was a great idea to brought it for you....you look so cute on this" he said squealing like a girl.
"Jinyoung.....plz don't turn back, stay like this..you could be my little sister" he added.
     "HYUNG...." I screamed at him angrily.
     "OK sorry....I was just kidding" Jackson said laughing.

    "JINYOUNG?? JACKSON?? Are you guys already awake?" It's mark hyung.
     I looked at Jackson hyung, and he looked at me at the same time. Both doesn't know what else to do. We haven't yet prepared for what we're gonna tell mark hyung.

*knock*knock*knock*

"JINYOUNG...are you awake?"

"Hyung....what to do?" I asked Jackson hyung with pleading eyes.

"OK leave it to me" he said and opened the door.

"Jin.....Jackson? What are you doing here" mark hyung asked still a bit sleepy.

"Well....jinyoung left" Jackson hyung blurted out.
"Huh??" Mark hyung asked confused
"I mean jinyoung have something to do...so he just left" Jackson said again

"That wasn't even my question. But anyways what he have got to do this early morning." Mark hyung asked again. This time his eyes landed on me.
"Well I...." Jackson started but mark hyung cut him off " wait....who is she??"

"She...umm...she is jinyoung's younger sister jin...jinia. She just got here, She'll be staying here for few days....I guess." Jackson said.
"Hmm....but I don't remember jinyoung mentioning that he have younger sister." Mark said looking at me doubtfully.
"But she is his younger sister, and i remember him mentioning that, look at her doesn't she looks like jinyoung to you" Jackson said back.
"But..."
"No more questions mark" Jackson said and drag me to downstairs.

       * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

     We made some sandwiches for breakfast with hot coffee.
     "Hyung....do you think everything's gonna be OK....what if mark hyung don't believe me and got angry??" I asked worriedly while biting a piece of my sandwich.

    "Stop worrying jinyoung-ah, he'll believe you, or I'll make him believe." Jackson said.
    "But I'm really scared" I said back.

    "What do you scared of? Me?" Mark asked while coming downstairs.

     He took the sit opposite of me.
"I'm sorry jinia for doubting you. I promise I'll never doubt you again. Jinyoungie will get angry on me if he found out that I was doubting his sister." Mark said giving me a gentle smile. Which I returned back.
      At that moment I was so relief .

"But to think about jinyoung, where did he go?" He asked to Jackson.
"He...uh...he went to...uh Japan? Yeah he went to Japan." Jackson replied.

"What? Japan? Why didn't he told me anything about that." Mark asked again kinda mad.
"Maybe he didn't get the chance to tell you because, well...you're busy yesterday." Jackson said

"But at least he should have told me before. OK when will he return?" He asked again.
"Don't know" Jackson said.
"OK ! Just tell me why he went to Japan?"
"Don't know" Jackson said again.
"Aissh....I'm really mad on him" mark hyung said angrily and left.

       Mark hyung is really angry on me. What should I do now.
       I'm sorry mark hyung, for lying to you. once I'll be back to myself. I'll make everything alright.